or Connect

Posts by Naka

I thought everyone was rocking Chevvy badges these days?
NAMOR, plz buy me one of every shoein Carmina's inventory in a size UK10. I will reimburse you for approximately none of them.Seriously though, I might be joining the Carmina club soon...
Is it weird that I pictured you in my head almost exactly how you look in real life? You kinda let me down by not having a moustache/beard, though.
Mr. K should still be doing some, I swear I saw an ad in the classifieds recently.
1/2 a size too small
Could you please elaborate on this? I have been confused as to how exactly the welt and inseam is stitched at Meermin. Is it actually hand-welted and sewn, with a carved feather and no gemming, or gemmed with the stitching either by hand or hand-guided Goodyear machine-stitched?
Brisbane's too small not to see at least one of each of us a day. There probably are some Brisbanites in hiding though.
Due to an overload of orders, Pepe won't be taking any more mail orders unitl further notice. I believe it will be around the same time as the web store opening.
SF strikes again. I wonder if many of these smaller operations expand their facilities and subsequently run into financial difficulty when SF gets bored of the latest Flavour of the Month.