or Connect

Posts by Naka

The Brisbane boys will get a chuckle out of this.
I wonder if he has Topy put on his shoes...
This is a double four-in-hand, or a Neapolitan knot, standard fare for the fora. Just do a normal four-in-hand with an extra wrap around. If in doubt, there should be a video on Youtube.
The fit on the models look terribad, but the pricing seems okay. More interested in the knit ties than the shirts, to be honest.
I was just thinking about this the other day. Light gray would work too, and I thought an olive pant on the paler side would be interesting. As long as you stay on the pale side for shirts, I don't really think you can go wrong.
Love dat Weymouth, first saw that style with the G&G Grant and fell in love
No doubt. Make sure to update with pics if you do go with your preferred configuration, I don't think I've seen a Cordovan Punched Captoe Adelaide before.
Just bought and finished Journey, and it was the first time a videogame has ever made me cry*. It's very short, but simply fantastic, and I'll be buying the rest of the games the developer has released. * Except for when Aerith died, but everyone cried then fuck you
Watching all of the attempts at black tie at the Logies makes me want to tear my eyes out
The rolls aren't too noticeable in that photo I agree. Is the shoe's purpose a business shoe? Or are you just filling a hole in your collection? The punched captoe in black and rubber soles aren't very congruent, I agree, and the model in question also has closed lacing making it very formal. I can't help but think the rubber sole would be better suited to a wingtip as well. In the end it's your decision, and I'm sure you'll be with the result, no matter what you decide on!