or Connect

Posts by Naka

Then I already have reserved a spoke I still have to honour our agreement and post a fit pic...
If NORE's downthumbs suggestion became reality none of your posts would be visible to the Forvm, and I wouldn't even have to read your posts when they are quoted by other people. Start giving advice to people when you start demonstrating a basic understanding of how to dress coherently and confidently.
Still saving for that Ferrari?
How's the finishing compared to DC Lewis, if you don't mind me asking?
EDIT: Also, as enthusiastic as you are about your product, I find your website confusing to navigate and there isn't much too information regarding where the fabrics are milled, excluding the Taylor & Lodge category.
Try posting in the Australian Members thread for some more answers, but the prices you mentioned seem pretty reasonable for Aus. If you want to ensure all of the work is being done well, save the extra cash and take it to a bespoke tailor. You can find a list of bespoke tailors in Sydney here.
Everyone is too busy jerking over at the Meermin thread atm, but to answer your question, on SF nothing is ever too decadent.
Burgundy knit, knits in general would work well with a smaller pattern like this.
Fritzl, it might not make him look obese, but objectively it does not fit his midsection. Surely you can see this?