or Connect

Posts by Naka

HNGHHHH
The shoes kill this IMO. Everything looks pretty good though, the belt is really cool.
I'm sure that a burst seam would be an extreme case, but I have seen it happen before as a result of both poor dry cleaning and home steaming.
I have read an article from a dry cleaner on the Forvm that stated to never hang higher-end suits in the shower to remove creasing and whatnot, as it nullifies the ironwork done to a garment during it's construction, and has the potential to burst seams.
Don't listen to Reevolving.
Zombie kicked ass, got a little gassed in the 4th round but was very impressive, especially in the finish. Rest of the card was pretty meh, I didn't catch the prelims though.
HOLYFUCKINGSHIT
Cheers for the heads up, I'll have to have a look. Do they have any suiting or shirting fabrics?
Polo suede FTW, but ultimately whichever shoe fits you the best should be the one you buy.
Only the knits are worth it. The four R&B ties I have all pull like crazy and can't hold a dimple to save their lives. After I tidy them up I will be donating them.