or Connect

Posts by Naka

Great to see someone snapped up that shetland on thecorner, that price was too good!
If anyone sees a pair of those Levi's Red Baggys in a 46, hit me up!
Lemaire is a Paris-based house designed by Christophe Lemaire and his partner, Sarah-Linh Tran. He was born in Paris, and spent some time in Senegal as a young child before returning to France. Christophe learned his craft through internships at Yves Saint Laurent, Thierry Mugler and Christian Lacroix. He launched is own label in 1992. Enjoying considerable success in Japan, he went on to become artistic director at Lacoste between 2000 and 2010, before replacing...
Change them shoes to boots and you're bizarro-palette Lemaire FW15.EDIT: I like the wallabees anyway.
Feels like Raf's Greatest Hits.
Yeah I'm on the fence about them but it was hot.
Keep this Straya train rolling. [[SPOILER]]
A lightly used pair of C&J Westfields, on the 325 last. Very versatile style and colour, and have never gone a night without shoe trees. Thick double sole has plenty of life left, with a little more wear on the toes. I'm throwing in a free tin of used Saphir Medaille D'Or Light Brown polish. Shoe trees are not included. I'm asking $200 plus shipping, which should be around $40-$50 to the states. PM me for a quote.
Selling a gently worn pair of the infamous Marlow penny loafers. They are the perfect penny loafer. A couple of nicks and scratches on the heels from resting on bar stools in the summer. A little wear on the toes, but the thick double sole has plenty of wear left before a resole or topy. These are suitable for a 9.5D. I'm throwing in a free jar of lightly used Saphir Cordovan cream. Shoe trees are not included. These retail for $850. I'm asking $280 plus shipping,...
Probably one of my favourite films of all time. Try to grab a copy with the interview with Ridley Scott about the making of, he's hilarious.