or Connect

Posts by Naka

Whereabouts in Australia are you based? It's going to be easier to layer coming up to winter, which will help a lot. My trans* and fluid friends tend to wear oversized, that vary from unisex to "masculine". The oversized look masks whatever you're packing underneath. I use it often because I am skinny as fuck. Look for a slightly dropped shoulder on jackets, with loose sleeves and midsection. What is the aesthetic you're trying to achieve? Are you after the classic...
I've been looking at a jacket SP has but everything is so expensive. I really don't like all the ankle support on the sneakers, but it makes sense with the jodhpurs from previous seasons showing the same silhouette.
Manton is a long time scholar of Machiavelli and authored a book called The Suit. It's modelled on The Prince, and is supposed to be a comprehensive guide to wearing classic menswear. I bought it for cheap from Book Depository alongside The Prince and read them both, which was good for me as a youngun.
[[SPOILER]]
Any recs for next level womenswear blogs? I like this thread but it's slooow.
I got excited when a lady walked into my shop wearing head-to-toe G-Star(even her bag!). I thought she worked for them and wanted to talk to her about Aitor, but it turns out she just worked for a telecommunications company and really loves the brand
Aitor Throup joins G-Star Raw as a Creative Consultant wat http://www.businessoffashion.com/2014/04/bof-exclusive-aitor-throup-joins-g-star-raw-creative-consultant.html
Aitor Throup plays games on Facebook wat
Gobusata desu.Definitely the latter, Mr. Howard, like most of us on this forum. The benefit of our insular community is it's global reach and perspective. Do you ever find yourself browsing SW&D? I think you could rock a lot of Yohji's colourful clothing!