or Connect

Posts by Naka

Cheers for the detailed notes fxh, much appreciated. Where would you recommend for good espresso? Is there a Melbourne preference for roasts? Dark/light etc.That's a shame about Rocco's, I'd read so much about it and was really excited to go. I might pop in anyway and have a look around.Thanks again!
Yes.
I'm visiting Melbourne for a week from the 14th of February and I'm making a list of places to visit. So far I have: - Azzaro's - Henry Bucks - Beggar Man Thief - Double Monk - Rocco's Shoes - Harrold's Brisbane is pretty desolate as far as menswear goes so I am going to be like a child in a candystore. Do you Melbourne boys have any recommendations for other places of interest? I wouldn't mind having a G&T or two with you all.
^ Count me in.
^ That's right, welting and sewing on the outsole are two different operations. If St. Crispin's claim hand welted, then they would be well within their rights to, but they are not fully hand made. Does anyone know if they hand-click their uppers too?
MOAR
Viccel socks are alright, but they tend fade fairly quickly and only the "winter weights" are worth buying. I bought 10 pairs or so a while back, I'm a little bored lack of patterns now too.I usually use a cardholder because I don't have many cards to carry, but when I want to look and feel like a nonce I break out the breastwallet.
Anything in 36R?
Slowly learning