or Connect

Posts by Naka

No. It's more of an aesthetic thing than anything. Just make sure your hangers are the right size and throw some cedar balls or lavender oil in your garment bag.
Wurkin Stiffs sold separately.
Pleb detected.In all seriousness though, I don't mind that shawl. If the colour of his suit were a little more subdued I think it would be a hit.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH
I know someone already said this in the SW&D threak, but it would look better with a less CBD shirt. OCBD?
Most of them are at Pitti atm as well.
Thank you for all the Recs and tips guys, now all I have to worry about is spending too much money while I'm there!
Collages steezin since 1991.
I'll be in Melbourne for a week on a holiday with two friends of mine. The lane ways sound unlike anything in Brisbane, should be a treat. I have some friends that have moved to Melbourne so I hope they can give me a tour. We're staying in the Ibis on Little Bourke st. Regarding coffee in Brisbane, I usually pop in to the smaller Brother Espresso shop on Upper Edward st. Not much of an atmosphere but the barista Bart pulls a consistent shot. The brother blend is great for...
Cheers for the detailed notes fxh, much appreciated. Where would you recommend for good espresso? Is there a Melbourne preference for roasts? Dark/light etc.That's a shame about Rocco's, I'd read so much about it and was really excited to go. I might pop in anyway and have a look around.Thanks again!