or Connect

Posts by Naka

Can we go back to talking about anime now?
The Lemaire website/shop is live! Looks like it's just pre-orders for S/S 15, available from the 5th of March. Site still a bit buggy but I assume they'll be working through it.
Hahaha drunk Zissou is back
I know a few people have been looking for this, MMM Viscose Knit, popularised by the man himself, Regis. I would kop but too $$ for me right now. http://www.styleforum.net/t/451808/maison-martin-margiela-10-viscose-anatomical-knit-size-small/0_50
Great to see someone snapped up that shetland on thecorner, that price was too good!
If anyone sees a pair of those Levi's Red Baggys in a 46, hit me up!
Lemaire is a Paris-based house designed by Christophe Lemaire and his partner, Sarah-Linh Tran. He was born in Paris, and spent some time in Senegal as a young child before returning to France. Christophe learned his craft through internships at Yves Saint Laurent, Thierry Mugler and Christian Lacroix. He launched is own label in 1992. Enjoying considerable success in Japan, he went on to become artistic director at Lacoste between 2000 and 2010, before replacing...
Change them shoes to boots and you're bizarro-palette Lemaire FW15.EDIT: I like the wallabees anyway.
Feels like Raf's Greatest Hits.
Yeah I'm on the fence about them but it was hot.