or Connect

Posts by Naka

Is that the MA-1 that folds into a bag??
Eh the pricing is alright but the range is lacking. No high neck sweater, turtlenecks or shawl collar coat/jacket. At least we have the stand collar shirts and elastic waist trousers but disappointed about not even being able to try those items on. Expected for Australia though!
I've been struggling with this as well. Styfo is slower than usual this summer, SuFu is practically dead, /fa/ is shit as always, and I don't think I'll like mfa but haven't actually looked. Maybe it's a sign that users like me who don't contribute much content need to step up their game? Tumblr is okay but I find it lacking in discussion and it falls flat as a source of inspiration when people don't provide sources for images. I feel like the 'fashun' explosion on...
damn that's comfy
Would be interested to hear some of your thoughts on this article about the current day state of the kimono and the surrounding debate of appreciation/appropriation. Paging @Rosenrot, @nicelynice, @fuuma, @dieworkwear, and all of you noragi wearers out there.
So many of his fits bombed so at least he's being consistent.
Stumbled across a womenswear designer I enjoy, Studio Nicholson. Androgynous, playful volume with very CM use of colour due to her background in menswear. Here are some of her looks I liked from her Pre-Fall collection. And an interview if it pleases you.
I think it's a combination of silhouette, layering, texture and colour that aren't marketed to men due to them being (generally) far more conservative. Adver/Editorials are generally where all of the good men's styling lurks but this also varies widely among publications. I'd love to see @diniro doing some styling work, as his scope of silhouette and colour texture etc is the most adventurous and well-developed among regular posters here.Also a shoutout to our friends from...
I just ordered the Slowness Edition, if it's good I'll pick up the previous issue too.
Dat styling