or Connect

Posts by eddiemczee

Hmm, wonder if it sold out. This is a pretty great round of FF jackets. My goal was to just pick up one, but now I'm thinking about two. I agree with Mike and think the Sienna Check is going to be great. It was on my list, but decided that I didn't need it since I picked up a guncheck pattern last time around. For those of you interested in scale (I think the Clay Farmers Check is also similar), I imagine it will look really close to this:   It would be killer with a...
What was the answer to the corduroy FF jacket? I think you forgot to answer it in your last post. Thanks!
Will the new Lorenzo cut only be carried at NMWA? Or will it be available at other retailers as well?
Ha! I was just about to post about this. While not the exact shade, I think the Olive & Gold Windowpane is incredibly close to the jacket I have. So for those of you who missed out, this would be your best bet so you better not sleep on it this time around!
I think dark grey flannels would be the perfect pair of pants for this jacket. I'm not sure what else I'd pair with it though
Can you let us know know more about ordering a pair of pants in case we are interested in getting suits?
As someone who also lives in California and woke up at 6am to check, I completely agree.
Gah, I want it.
I didn't cuff mine. I usually cuff flannels and linens though.
Do you think you will ever have a restock the Carmina suede chukka in dark chocolate and sandy suede? I missed out on these and while I like the tobacco version, enjoy these versions better.