or Connect

Posts by eddiemczee

A few months ago, there was some interest in Rider Boots. I noticed the other day on Massdrop that they have a drop for the Dundalk Reverso Boot at $375 (MSRP $575):   https://www.massdrop.com/buy/rider-boot-dundalk-reverso-boot     I've used the site mostly for random things like pens and what not, but they've had some good menswear stuff lately (e.g. Knottery knit ties, Woodlore cedar shoe trees, Rancourt Mocs).
I'm flying out to Nashville that day and will regretfully have to decline. Have fun everyone!
[[SPOILER]] Do you know your sizing in any other lasts? I wear the same in Rain, Soller, and Forest and would like to determine if I should take the same in Uetam or size up.
 I believe because they wanted to focus on Alden MTOs as well as creating their own in house line of shoes.
Epaulet stopped carrying Carmina a few months ago.
I'm the same exact size in Barrie, so this is good to know. FWIW, I wear 7.5 in Rain, Soller, and Forest, but was wondering if I needed to size down a half step due to Detroit's "extra width". Now I only wish I was able to snag a pair of these before the price increase.
Some photos from the SF Trunk show. More on el blogo  
Cross post from Friday Challenge thread. Epaulet Southwick FF French Blue Sand Windowpane Jacket and Navy Hopsack Walts.  [[SPOILER]]
Long time listener, first time caller. Black knit with brown sports coat and navy trousers.   [[SPOILER]]
Do the pants wear well coast to coast?