or Connect

Posts by eddiemczee

Went to a wedding this weekend and noticed I fit the challenge, so here's a bad photo
Spoo is @SpooPoker and the man behind the online cosignment shop LuxeSwap.
If you ordered the Russet Fox Brothers newsboy in a size 60 and it doesn't work out for you, hit me up. My big bald head needs to stay warm this winter.
I have the Stanton end on end in both blue and light blue and have no complaints. Great way to add some visual texture to a blue business shirt.
  Speaking of weddings and proposing, celebrated my one year anniversary this past weekend. Wearing my favorite Epaulet FF Southwick Jacket.
Congrats Nik! I remember when I proposed to my wife - was also wearing all EP gear because I didn't want to take any chances.
Some photos I took from the Drake's Flagship store in Mayfair.           I had a great time talking to the staff and the gave me a great pie recommendation.
That's my friend who just moved here from Paris! I met him at a networking event in London and he was worried that there wasn't going to be much of a menswear scene in San Francisco with all the tech. Thanks to all who chatted with him for a bit!
      Some more snaps from the last meetup.
Smitten's definitely my favorite in SF - gotta love that liquid nitrogen!