Posts by eddiemczee

Waiting for the online store to reopen so I can spend my lunch breaks staring at awesome stuff.
A few recent looks from Instagram:     Epaulet x Southwick jacket and oxford grey flannel Walts.   The ol' Epaulet and Southwick Loden jacket.   Happy New Year, all!
  Epaulet Blackwatch Super 120 Walts with the jacket from my tuxedo. If you picked them up from the latest drop, I think you'll be pleased when you get them. Pic from my holiday party last week.
Went to a wedding this weekend and noticed I fit the challenge, so here's a bad photo
Spoo is @SpooPoker and the man behind the online cosignment shop LuxeSwap.
If you ordered the Russet Fox Brothers newsboy in a size 60 and it doesn't work out for you, hit me up. My big bald head needs to stay warm this winter.
I have the Stanton end on end in both blue and light blue and have no complaints. Great way to add some visual texture to a blue business shirt.
  Speaking of weddings and proposing, celebrated my one year anniversary this past weekend. Wearing my favorite Epaulet FF Southwick Jacket.
Congrats Nik! I remember when I proposed to my wife - was also wearing all EP gear because I didn't want to take any chances.