or Connect

Posts by Morph

Yep that is the suit like jacket, I missed out on the trousers and unlike most people I like the Texas tuxedo look. I think the trousers came up large also with a small being 32 inch. I am still on the look out for the trousers...and a fox duffel(2009)...and a Japaneses white oxford with black stripes ...and all the rest. I think Eric Grill has the suit jacket and washed it with only a small bit of shrinkage.
I am usually a 50 in Cabourn. In denim/linen I have the suit jacket and pop over shirt both in 50 and both are a little large. I have the jacket pictured in a 48 and the fit is fine. If you buy your normal size it may feel a little over sized till you wash it, buy a size smaller it will fit fine but may need to be dry cleaned. I think some one else here had the suit jacket and washed it and there was only a small bit of shrinkage. The 48 is 22 inches pit to pit . The guy...
Yes its the same jacket ,I have 3 pieces in denim/linen and they were all raw .
Fred perry and Cabourn, my two favourite brands of all time. I am saving my pennies already but I don't think that's going to be enough.
Anyone have a Business Jacket In Donegal Wool. Most of my stuff is a 50 outside for a couple of King George jackets which are a 48. Seller is saying a 50 fits like a 48.
That's interesting, I bough the jacket and the pop over shirt in a 50 and the short zip jacket in 48. Was going to get the jacket altered as its slightly to big and the pop over shirt is huge. The 48 jacket is spot on. Zip jacket might get dry cleaned only and hopeful the other 2 will be a better fit when washed. Does anyone know if the selvedge work jeans from last year also shrink and if so by much?
I have a size 50 on the way also, hope I can fit into it.
How was the sizing on yours, some sites suggest on sizing up
Does anyone have a Nigel Cabourn Tenzing camo , did not like the look when was first released but has grown on me. Its seems to be a very slim fit with a size 50 been only 20 inches pit to pit.its the ss12 I am looking at. Does any one know the difference between this years version and last.
I picked up a white oxford from yoox 2 weeks ago. Not sure why prices are different on yoox depending on which portal you use. German yoox was 165 and the Irish was 185 I think. Mailed them but no reply.