or Connect

Posts by TyCooN

best way to go about it imo.Being alone with your own thoughts during a fight provides the most clarity on what's happening.I plan to kill all day tomorrow reviewing boxing footage, so I'll definitely be online at that time.
most likely not as I will only have internet access through my STEVEphonewill be seeing this at a night club, so I'll be occupied with the buffet, club slutz, and the thoughts in my mind as the fight unfolds before my eyeswhy did you azzk?
Yea? There was a notable change in their demeanors when they stared down.Floyd went from mellow to domineering.manny went from happy and relaxed to something else
ter1413 Enjoy the weigh-in streams
I agreeThis is why I'm expecting to him to come out and sock manuala hard early in the 1st round
George don't watch FLoyd's fights very closelyFloyd has traditionally won the first round in his fightsWhen was the last time we reached the second half of the fight and Floyd wasn't ahead on the scorecards.
imo, outside of dedicated boxing fans, people will be lenient on his next opponent after he taps manny's azz.The casual fans will leave boxing until another 'exciting' star fighter comes along. Those that remain will magically attempt to become Floyd fans.Floyd in recent years, unlike manny, has standards for what is an acceptable opponent. You won't catch Floyd fighting C-level fighters like Algieri. Floyd's worst opponents (Guerroer and Ortiz) are better than manny's...
He's determined to finish this contractHe must have said it on 3-4 separate occasions already that he's done after September 2015.I think his next opponent will either be Kell Brook or Keith Thurman.
How I see it Saul Alvarez was Floyd's final Mexican threat.By making Saul's AZZ hurt Floyd effectively secured all Mexican fight holidays until the end of his career.Beating manny will only strengthen Floyd's hold over those dates.Alvarez tried to jack May 2nd earlier this year. Floyd chin checked him once more.
Floyd is Ali's superior in abilityIs he better than Sugar Ray Robinson skill wise? IDKAli is neither a candidate for most skilled or most accomplished fighter