or Connect

Posts by TyCooN

Worn only 5 times and still comes with original tag, so it's fairly new. The lighter weight and cooler fabric of this scarf won't get you hot and is perfect for warmer climates. Price includes free shipping within the continental US.
I see. My worry is getting it wet would damage the garment
obsidians say dry clean only on its tag, but has anyone hot soaked their pair to get rid of all the shrinkage? what was your experience like?
My pair of Obsidians has finally been delivered. I was in the market for a pair of black jeans to replace my KMWxContext 1980s. I wanted a pair of black jeans that didn't show too much white weft causing a grey appearance, but I was also tired of all the pure black jeans that have come out in recent years. The site photo accurately captures what the jeans look like in real life. Size 28 measurements are on what with what's on the site. Pros: black hardware Cons: I...
hey is it a pure white or cream white?:eH
thanks for the heads up on the stretching. now I'll be able to wash my Villain if needed
My Villain delivery finally arrived today. They mean it when they say it's slim. XS typically fits me fine, but I can feel how slim my SMALL Villain is. It would probably be uncomfortable on me if I was a fat boy. Great piece though. Now I can understand why JE has been having this crazy demand recently in the Streetwear section. I haven't been this impressed with a hoodie since B.Son back in F/W of '07/'08
it's already available!
er small is either sold out or wasn't included in this restock. I'll have to wait for the next wavethanks though.
would you be willing to take preorders? burgundy villain is already sold out even though you just made that post a mere 15 mins ago