or Connect

Posts by TyCooN

I live in Seattle, and people dress very casual here since everyone works in the tech sector. A pair of DBs is considered dressy by this city's standards
it could just be my city, but DBs are saturated among the public now I bought my first pair, a safe color, in 07 or 08, thanks styleforum, and got complimented on em all the time since it was fairly novel at the time. Then I switched to owning only DBs of a unique color (baby blue, burgundy/purple, etc) a few years ago. I'm not sure if it's finally attracted the early or late majority now. They're all over the place now which has caused them to lose their charm.
I once ordered a KW shoe that had minimal damage on it. What you do is e-mail him a photo of the defect to make the exchange happen.It's definitely the right call to send em back for an exchange given what you paid
so I soaked my jeans and finally wore em for the first time yesterday. stretching them by wearing them is a breeze
bought a pair of the navy sneakers. it is exactly what I expected
has atrium received its exclusive white villain? if so, how much do they run for
so I decided to hot soak my obsidians before wearing them. it's interesting because the soaking has appeared to stretch out the waist measurement from 15.5 to 15.75ish-16. either that or I'm measuring against a flatter surface due to the hang dry
29's thigh measures the same as 30's thigh according to the site
it sounds like you bought the wrong sizea tagged size 30's waist measures 33 inches28 or 29 would have been better for you
Worn only 5 times and still comes with original tag, so it's fairly new. The lighter weight and cooler fabric of this scarf won't get you hot and is perfect for warmer climates. Price includes free shipping within the continental US.