or Connect

Posts by TyCooN

has atrium received its exclusive white villain? if so, how much do they run for
so I decided to hot soak my obsidians before wearing them. it's interesting because the soaking has appeared to stretch out the waist measurement from 15.5 to 15.75ish-16. either that or I'm measuring against a flatter surface due to the hang dry
29's thigh measures the same as 30's thigh according to the site
it sounds like you bought the wrong sizea tagged size 30's waist measures 33 inches28 or 29 would have been better for you
Worn only 5 times and still comes with original tag, so it's fairly new. The lighter weight and cooler fabric of this scarf won't get you hot and is perfect for warmer climates. Price includes free shipping within the continental US.
Worn only 5 times and still comes with original tag, so it's fairly new. The lighter weight and cooler fabric of this scarf won't get you hot and is perfect for warmer climates. Price includes free shipping within the continental US.
I see. My worry is getting it wet would damage the garment
obsidians say dry clean only on its tag, but has anyone hot soaked their pair to get rid of all the shrinkage? what was your experience like?
My pair of Obsidians has finally been delivered. I was in the market for a pair of black jeans to replace my KMWxContext 1980s. I wanted a pair of black jeans that didn't show too much white weft causing a grey appearance, but I was also tired of all the pure black jeans that have come out in recent years. The site photo accurately captures what the jeans look like in real life. Size 28 measurements are on what with what's on the site. Pros: black hardware Cons: I...
hey is it a pure white or cream white?:eH