or Connect

Posts by TyCooN

best case scenario Keith Thurman does well enough against Floyd to justifiably warrant a rematch Floyd fights him in May 2016, wins again, and retires Boxing has a torch passing ceremony of sorts.
Amir gon get upset soon by Algieri
It largely was about manny.Pressure fighters have historically given Floyd trouble. manny was far from one yet people had the most faith in his chances against Floyd.Ultimately, people vote with their wallet. 3 timez the amount of what was placed on Floyd was bet on mannyThe majority of softcores I spoke to genuinely thought manny would win. This wasn't some hateful and hopeful wishing but a genuine belief in him. lolMany fruit loops are in disbelief that FLoyd cracked...
I rather Floyd fight someone like Kell Brook in May 2016. Expecting Keith Thurman to be his opponent in September. Toughest welter out there for Floyd
I think rematch will under perform in terms of being an event.Even the dumbest softcore fans must realize the fight won't be to their liking due to Floyd's ring generalship.I'm expecting PPV numbers to be UNDER 2 million.Anyone with a brain knows manny is doing it solely for a payday. For one he was never truly confident against Floyd. This was evident by his trolling around at the weigh-in and micro-expressions when they stared down. The rate at which Floyd discouraged...
rematch rumored to be happening in May of next year http://pagesix.com/2015/05/13/mayweather-pacquiao-already-negotiating-rematch/?_ga=1.35849312.1765256052.1429023687 smdh if there was a time to say boxing is a business, it'd be right now. Many fighters believe manny was full of shit regarding his 'injury'
Please clarify
Floyd's career started off at 130Mike started at 154 and didn't stay there for the entire duration of his pro fighting life.If they began boxing in the same year, McCallum would have well outgrown the 154 division by the time Floyd could fight there.If you want to appear reasonable about seeing Floyd challenged, it's wiser to mention him fighting the likes of Roberto Duran, Pernell Whitaker, JCC, etc.Guys that present stylistic difficulties without a massive size...
Ali was possibly the greatest self-promoter in boxing history. He's neither a candidate for the most accomplished or skilled. Thanks to the internet it's fairly easy to figure out that Sugar Ray Robinson was much greater or that Floyd got more skills.
Mike was in the wrong weight division to fight Floyd.The desperation to see Floyd look bad is getting pitiful now. People are going back in time and bringing up fighters that were in the wrong divisions for making a fight.There's a lot of resentment and bitterness that the media puppet manny, who the masses naively believed could give Floyd a tough fight, failed to deliver.