or Connect

Posts by TyCooN

Has anyone here ever received a refund for a product that failed quality control? Given the likelihood of screw ups it would be ridiculous to receive store credit, wait an indefinite amount of time for a campaign that you like, and wait another 1-2 months for a potentially defective product
Yes, I'm following the guide.The waist is nearly a full inch less than advertised. The two top buttons can't be buttoned.
is it me or do Gustin jeans not live up to their stated measurements on their site's fit guide? This is the 2nd pair I received where the waist and rise measurements are all over the place
Did anyone get on the recycled italians train? The photos looked amazing
Ward would beat that boy's azz on something viciousa Holyfield-Tyson kind of fightI don't see him stopping Alvarezyes, he'd KO Miguel. He's all wrong for Miguel stylistically
looks goodappreciate the help
who owns a pair of italy indigoxindgo what do these look like in the wild
Oscar tweeted out Amir vs RG the other day as a feeler for fan demandthere's less to lose when they rush to make a low profile match
it's like boxing is going through a transitional phase, but no one is good enough to indefinitely step upnone of the younger faces in the welterweight division make you believe he'll be the one to take over soon once Floyd retiresthere's rumors of Amir-Guerrero. If the former wins that match and doesn't nearly die doing it, he'll probably be Floyd's next opponentThurman or Brook would be great fights for Floyd. two young talented guys. Hopefully, there's enough time for...
encouraging fights with inferior opposition like Rios and Algieri by paying for em is nothing to be proud of as a hardcore, fans who go I only want to see Floyd-manny make no sense. By paying for matches like Rios, Bradley rematch (would have been unnecessary had they not rig the judges the first time), and Algieri, you communicate I'll still pay you even if you don't make the fight I want Alvarez, at the time Floyd fought him, was mostly a product of hype. He has done...