or Connect

Posts by TyCooN

Triple G fights in the 160 pound divisionto provide you with additional context manny always gets excused for being a small welterweight. Well he came in at 152 pounds vs Floyd. Floyd's record fight night weight is only 150. Floyd is also a small welterHe was severely outsized when he fought Saul but gave him a schooling despite the fact by being HIGHLY skilled
manny Could Be Suspended For LYING To Nevada State Athletic Commission About Injuryfirst that little lawsuit of his came back to him in the form of a humiliating azz whooping at the hands of Floydnext his excuses comes back to him in the form of a suspensionThis guy is faker than a prime Oscar de La Hoya.Had he KEPT IT HUMBLE like he SUPPOSED to instead of making excuses there would be no suspension.
Amir's overrated azz will lose his next match.GGG isn't small enough. He's just desperate for a payday and tryna troll his way into a Floyd fight. If he was serious about fighting the Black style and getting paid for it, he'd call out Ward not Floyd.Word on the Vegas streets is Garcia or Thurman will be next. The former has been looking terrible lately and losing momentum in his career.I think it'll be Thurman. If he has it in him to be a threat, it'll show on fight...
same guy with fans that mailed death threats to writers in 2010ish for saying Floyd is the bestAttracts sub-par people into the sport. Considered a saint for boxing.
As for everyone who came to develop high school girl like feelings of affection towards manny due to his 'humility', I want you all to know you fell for a sham. I watch a lot of boxing, but he' has invented some of the stupidest excuses I seen as a boxing fan. Kid lied about thinking he won during the post-fight in-ring interview. Commentator looked at him like is you retarded. I'll never understand the drive to become a fan of someone primarily because he shows some...
I want to share a story with you about the valuable knowledge I gained from the fan reactions inside of the club.Noises made for manny was primarily cheering.The music for Floyd had a higher degree of booing. Ultimately, he evoked a greater volume out of the people than his filipino buddy. In this moment of clarity, I quickly realized why Floyd has always been the greater draw. He knows how to manipulate people into making strong emotional decisions towards him. It doesn't...
These are my thoughts. I was impressed by manny's defense. He made Floyd's right miss big a couple of times earlier in the fight. Both guys showed a very impressive defense in this fight. Not once did manny manage to HURT Floyd with the left. Some prior southpaws have landed bigger lefts on Floyd. manny getting neutralized to that degree is a testament to Floyd finally mastering southpaws. It was ultimately VERY similar to Floyd-Guerrero. People who appreciate...
I'm so happy he got exposed by Floyd out of all people.The media's mainstream disney fairytale the good guy always wins politically correct narrative would have been insufferable had the puppet pull it off.This is exactly what I said as I was seated with two paqturd couples.After watching boxing for a certain amount of time you learn how to recognize subtle shots. Every time The Savant came over the top with a left hook I'd shout FUCK THAT FOO .It's a great thing for the...
You're right about this. I had the same suspicion when they said fight can be held up due to ticket issues.Same story they said contract hasn't been signed
Floyd prevents two bum azz female reporters who created pieces on his domestic abuse troubles barred from attending his fight.This what I admire about the man. He doesn't conform to societal standards and always takes a crap on the politically correct types.They felt delusionally entitled to be at his fight despite contributing nothing to the event but player hating, party pooping vibes.