or Connect

Posts by TyCooN

I know nothing about other sports, but in boxing there's a huge correlation between greatness and smacking/punching your gf/wifeThe guys I mentioned aren't just anybody. They're the very best the sport has to offer.Hell even Ali smacked a female. Sugar Ray Robinson (who is Ali's hero) tried to stop him, and Ali threatened to kick his azz for it.
Floyd's history of domestic abuse has a positive byproduct for the growth of boxing. Many people hate him and tune in hoping to see him lose. Whenever he does things that piss these people off it further fuels their rage towards him and will compel them into tuning in. The beauty of monetizing the heel role.
The media tries to make boxing out to be more than it is by expecting it to be the gentlemen's sport.Jack JohnsonJoe Louis (considered a hero to Americans for very good reasons)Sugar Ray RobinsonSugar Ray LeonardMarvin HaglerMike TysonFloydetcThose are just some of the many great fighters that have punched or smacked a gf or wife.Personally, I'm happy that boxing is so lenient and makes little room for political correctness. If it handed out punishments for bad behavior...
I also had it a draw despite being a HUGE fan of Lara.The fight I thought Alvarez loss besides Floyd is the Austin Trout match. He showed some real crappy stamina despite facing a light hitter who doesn't body punch particularly well. I tend to favor guys that pick their shots, but Saul got outworked that night.I remember watching Sugar Ray Leonard vs Hearns. My thought was there are TWO fighters with a high and advanced skill level unlike a Mayweather fight, where he's...
@LA Guy For example Marcos Maidana and Miguel Cotto did MUCH better than the beloved media sweetie against Floyd. People claim to hate Floyd and love excitement yet those fights aren't celebrated. It doesn't fit their fruity narrative of square bear succeeding against the evil genius. Media and people like to overlook these fights because it doesn't fulfill their good always prevails propaganda. Marcos and Miguel don't look the part nor care to play the media desired...
Saul Alvarez got schooled by Floyd and took on Erislandy when he didn't have to. 3G won't even fight Erislandy. Saul Alvarez is a 'down' fighter for the most part.Cotto seems to be at the twilight of his career. It's usually youngins that are protected.I'm a fan of hand to hand striking. MMA doesn't offer the same degree of tactical striking as boxing.I watch combat sports to witness the science and art of beating people up.That's too simple of a way to view things.I...
Pacquiao To Mayweather: The One Who Ran is The Coward! http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-mayweather-one-who-ran-coward--91182 It must be stinging bad for him. Floyd called the puppet a coward two weeks ago, and it takes him this long to come up with something. Out of all of Floyd's opponent's I'm very happy that the puppet was the one left with an inferiority complex. Many of his fans had a naive and romanticized view of the sport. They followed him in hopes of...
Froch is at least as popular as 3G.A lot of bs is overlooked when it comes to aggressive fighters.3G will have to step up in competition by next year imo
Erislandy wants to face him. He don't want it.Floyd recently got paid from 3G's fight on Saturday, so he's keeping an eye on the mark