or Connect

Posts by TyCooN

My slim button up shirts measure much smaller than the stated measurement specs on Gustin's site. Does anyone else encounter this issue with their shirts, namely the slim fit? I'm thinking I should go classic on all future shirts since Gustin has made all my slims smaller than stated.
You see how sloppy and inaccurate Amir is. A highlight video that slows down much of the action. He misses all 7 punches of a flurry. Amir got blazing handspeed to throw flashy flurries but he doesn't land unlike manny. It didn't help that the filipino boxing style ingrained into him, from years of being manny's gym buddy, sucks against counterpunchers. Alvarez makes some good fights. He's an atypical Mexican who boxes like a black guy. Unlike the brothas he has...
Alvarez was trained well by the media. When questioned about gennady last night he rings up nationalism. The dummies in the audience get aroused and ignore his ducking of the question.
Also hbo giving gennady airtime during the broadcast. It was good to see them put pressure on a highly demanded fight. That's a start and should be done for more fights. gennady is the new phony pacquiao persona boy. HBO loves fruity puppets.
Had it 3-2 for Alvarez prior to him laying Amir's azz out. Thought the rounds Amir won were highly competitive.Amir throws fast flurries that give the impression of landing. In truth he sloppy and missed many punches. Alvarez was already countering him in round 1.Alvarez has fought guys his size such as Trout and Lara.Even though he's much bigger than Floyd fighting him took more balls to take than anything gennady has done.Boxing is simple. Throughout history a good...
gennady's silly hypocrisy is coming back to bite him in the ass.He wanted to go up in weight for certain guys but got silent about doing the same to face Ward.Now Alvarez is using weight as an excuse also.THe difference is Alvarez has actually faced good opponents.
Alvarez was always unusually patient and slow at starting for a Mexican fighter.His natural disposition is to counterpunch rather than pressure to get all up in your azz.
Show love for Donald Trump.Quick way to troll Mexicans. They'll defly tune in.
^ I hope they fight soon. The winner would be a worthy comeback opponent for Floyd. Having them fight first is better than going at either raw. Brook would impressively school Garcia. Floyd loves fighting guys coming off good looking wins.