or Connect

Posts by TyCooN

what's the difference between the sand and clay colors? Any photo examples
Garcia doesn't have as many fans as he should have.People are angry that he isn't amazing at anything yet still wins.He should be good until he fights a Kell Brook or Bradley type
Don't give us that bullshit propaganda.Erislandy wanted to fight him.Ward wanted to fight him.gennady is in it for the easy dollars. Difference is he didn't come up the hard way first before becoming a businessman unlike manny and Floyd.These British fighters have been showing big balls lately.First Amir vs Saul. Now Kell vs gennady
If a rematch isn't immediate, I'd like to see Garcia-Porter. Garcia fan but he hasn't been answering questions lately.
Porter is iron chinned hero. Possibly the greatest physical specimen in boxing today
Neither's performance knocked Kell Brook off the top spot. Kell still #1 welter. Kell beats em all comfortably imo except for Errol Spence. Shawn has already been taken care of. Thurman and Garcia would get a boxing lesson via that jab. Kell-Bradley would be a good fight, but Timmeh is stuck over at top rank like manny was.
Porter impressed me with his versatility. Kept hearing about how he was a good boxer in the amateurs. He showed some fighting backwards skills tonight. Shawn got the better jab, so he was capable of holding his own at range. Keith still has some major holes in his abilities: jabbing, inside fighting, and defense. This was a huge experience building fight for him. Let hope he uses the fight to better himself. It was surprising to see how inaccurate Thurman could be...
I had Thurman-Porter a draw. They need a rematch. I don't think Uncle Al favors Porter much. Not a single judge card had it for Porter. They all went 7-5. Good thing for Thurman judges prioritize clean punching for scoring. For ringside fans the easiest criterion to score is effective aggression--the department where Porter was better.
goofnady went crickets when Erislandy Lara offered to fight him.
Yes, continue your girly giggle because your fav didn't face a great fighter when given the chance.Refuses to move up one for a single fight despite requesting opponents two divisions smaller