or Connect

Posts by TyCooN

Has there been a price increase for TaT suits?
Thank you for taking the time to be clarified about my stance.
You want to know why. Because the man requesting information specifically asked how did manny fuck up.You have a long winded response begging me to explain where Floyd fucked up, despite ianGP not requesting it. Your post is fueled by a need to retaliate, which suggests a heavy emotional involvement towards manny.Then you mention how manny was robbed but conveniently make no mention of the major robbery he pulled over Marquez.Your actions lead me to believe you're just...
If you want pure biased on manny like he's perfect, just turn on your television to a mainstream sports channel.fact of the matter is someone wanted to know where manny 'fucked up'. It's most unfortunate that the explanation bothers you.
Dear Gents what is this a symptom of? The suit pants straighten themselves out after a few hours of wear.
I don't want to go on a long winded rantSo I'll keep it short and sweet.Back in 09 manny said blood tests weaken him. Floyd made him an offer. We'll stop testing you 14 days up to the fight.. manny still refused it.Today manny is getting a worse deal, potential testing up to the day of the fight. He's going with it because nearly all his options for alternative opponents have been exhausted in the prior 5-6 years.manny was able to make a good chunk of change fighting...
For me there's no early pick. I make predictions and stick to em.12-0 to the Black guyIn all honesty I think it'll be a 9-3 type of decision for Floyd. manny will have his moments here and there early on, most likely round 2.imo this fight will look most similar to Floyd-Robert GuerreroDue to manny's notorious lunging I expect to see many check left hooks from Floyd.This type of bullet has manny's name written all over it:Note the southpaw stance and eager leg crossing...
I'd be ashamed to read this if I was a manny fan. You're praying for him to get a decision via gift of incompetent judging"If Oscar could run like me he would have never lost to Trinidad" - Floyd putting down Oscar in the buildup of their fightSo we can rest assured that Floyd's aware of the potential pitfalls of chilling once you've built a huge lead in a big fight.More importantly I expect him to come into this match with more malice than usual. manny's been a punk for...
Koncz, manny's adviser, also confirmed the hotel meeting they had laterI been silently keeping an eye on this for awhile.A week or two ago manny said he'll wait for Floyd until the end of Jan 31st.Superbowl, an event Floyd likes to leverage for announcing his fights, is on Feb 1st.Now we're getting public meetings between the two.
Isn't there some sort of official Gustin forum or community? If anyone could link me to it, I'd greatly appreciate it.