or Connect

Posts by sungmineyo

Wow, this is beautiful boots. jokb, if you are planning GMTO with this spec, please count me in.
Definitely Chester coat is the winner for my fw16 outer purchase.
Looking for EG interliner. Will consider all kinds of fabric. Send me a pm!
I am selling Special edition Moncler R jacket. I purchased jacket from Roden Gray on December 2012 Size 1 and wore jacket about 10 times. Fits bigger than average Moncler Jacket so it would be best for 38 chest. Original retail price was $2148.00 and I bought it with 50% discount. asking $600 CAD. PM me for any questions, actual item pics etc.
I love mine and considering to get another one as back up
Love this version of indy!Mike, can you please include this indy in next round of Alden pre-order?!
TYVM for the suggestions !
Hi guys, I have couple of questions on RRL sizing. For pants, I have a pair of selvedge officer chino in 28 (true 30) and it fits well. Is it safe to go same size on other chino and jeans? For shirts, I usually take small in other shirts brand (Gitman, Engineered garments etc.). Do I need to size down for RRL shrits? Thanks in advance!
Hey Gary, Do you have picture of these two shawls? F5H08103 / Button Shawl / Multi Color Block Herringbone F5H0887 / Button Shawl / Dark Grey Pattern Block Herringbone Thanks in advance!
Can we please have extended size pre-order for combat boots/PTB?