or Connect

Posts by sungmineyo

For chukka, is it leather or rubber soled? how many eyelets?
CAN WE PLEASE HAVE EXTENDED SIZE PRE-ORDER FOR GAT?
Question to gentleman who love both epaulet and gustin pants, Can you please compare sizing for pants from both vendors? I typically wear 30 walt, rivet and wilshire jean. How is the rise on gustin Slim fit denim? I can't strand low rise jean and rise on epaulet wilshire is perfect to me. Thanks in advance!
Please don't tell me 46 was available.Let's be optimistic about this. My wallet also thanks you.
Winter sleeping beauties: a.k.a Winter is coming - Canadian edition I did not choose any outerwear on purpose and intend to wear my choices with 2 awesome SS coats. (1 already on hands, 1 in production). In Camel Wore this coat today! Love Canadian 6 month winter..... I own several S.N.S herning knitwear and enjoy to wear Stark cardigans with merino coat - (totally copying Greg). I have been told that whole clothing game is matter of mixing textures and I love...
Mike, Can you offer sneaker mto more often with extend size range? I really enjoy sport trainer even if it is 1 size bigger than my size. But now, I really want to get one with my normal size.
1+I believe, Hamilton Jazz Master is good bet within your price range.
Totally in for this makeup! Great suggestion rydenfan!