or Connect

Posts by sungmineyo

Hey Gary, Do you have picture of these two shawls? F5H08103 / Button Shawl / Multi Color Block Herringbone F5H0887 / Button Shawl / Dark Grey Pattern Block Herringbone Thanks in advance!
Can we please have extended size pre-order for combat boots/PTB?
Willing to sell instead of trading?
Mike, What about off-white trainer? Will it be part of tomorrow's pre-order too?
For me, Brooks Brothers is main source for shoe trees. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Cedar-Tree-with-Brass-Knob/438H,default,pd.html?dwvar_438H_Color=NATL&contentpos=8&cgid=0522 Last time I bought few weeks ago, it was marked $38 CAD, but could talk out for $33 CAD per pair with my SA.(2014 price). If you apply corporate discount of 30% on $38 during the event, it is $30.05 CAD. Quality is pretty decent, fits well with Alden, Carmina and AE.
For chukka, is it leather or rubber soled? how many eyelets?
CAN WE PLEASE HAVE EXTENDED SIZE PRE-ORDER FOR GAT?
Question to gentleman who love both epaulet and gustin pants, Can you please compare sizing for pants from both vendors? I typically wear 30 walt, rivet and wilshire jean. How is the rise on gustin Slim fit denim? I can't strand low rise jean and rise on epaulet wilshire is perfect to me. Thanks in advance!