or Connect

Posts by sungmineyo

Cotton Dockers! Thx!CScoHammers7! Thx as always!
I am planning to order wool ring coat from Kapital.jp through Zen market. Can anyone comment on sizing for the coat? For the reference, I am taking small in all engineered garments top and 36 in suit sizing. Thanks in advance!
Can anyone comment on Ground and Fatigue pants sizing this season? Are they TTS or a size bigger like SS16?
I was thinking about all suede CS field boots as well! However, I have decided to hold off until I get Suede/Grain combo early next year... I am pretty sure, many are in same boat as me!
I totally agree with you.However personally, I will wait until I get my first CS field boots before I jump on another one. Sometimes beautiful things fit me weirdly lol. .....
Indeed, Dalki knows best.
Can anyone proxy the watch for the neighbour up north? Tried to order the vans but Nepenthes NY doesn't ship to Canada.
Actually, Bedford plus shawl cardigan is my favorite layering for fall imo.
Pulling is one thing and also it seems like too much things are going on especially when both shawl and cardigan are heavy weighted materials.
Love this option but I would be also in for option 2. Can you give us details on last, sole and size range?