or Connect

Posts by gauche.story

Wow! Some really nice guitar collections here. At night I lurk around SF learning about clothes. By day, I sell pro-audio equipment. If anyone wants a deal on Suhr pedals, I can do a good hookup for SF members. Just send me a PM. In fact, send me a PM if you want anything, I can probably source it. Cheers!
Getting your nutrition from whole foods is loads healthier than getting it from vitamins. Actual food is the purest source of all of the macro nutrients (amino acids, carbs, calcium, etc.), and whole food is the only source of many micronutrients. Most mirconutrients have not been studied fully by scientists to know what their affects are, but the ones that have been studied are found to be crucial to our human bodies. Eating loads of raw / slightly cooked veggies...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzA_xesrL8 All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. Time to die.
They are trying to satisfy you as a customer. Negative feedback really really hurts eBay sellers. If the extra $20 satisfies you, then take it and revise. If you really really want to hurt them, then don't revise, but don't take the money. If feel like you deserve more than $30 discount to be satisfied, then tell them that. As an eBay seller myself, I don't oversell. I don't want these situations to ever come up.
Florsheim Imperial Brogue Kiltie loafers. 10.5 D . Burgundy PM me if you want them. Gonna list them on the 'bay tomorrow.
At least when the German dude she is banging gives her beer, she can give it to you if she doesn't like it.
Wolfador does it indeed. Nice fit.
Garlic / artichoke pasta. Coconut Helado bar.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Yes. But it is deeper than that to me. Do tell.
Vintage Pendleton. "Ooh, that's a sexy shirt" Polka dot tie. "That's such a fun tie." Everything I say IRL. "You are so funny."