or Connect

Posts by gauche.story

Quote: Originally Posted by munchausen Well, I am and really have always been more of a coffee + weed sort of guy, although I did drink my fair share for many years. I make no apologies. Amen brother.
Sold!
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmith what is the perfect box/mailer/whatever... to ship a tie??? ty If you want to ship it pretty cheaply, and very easily, just get a small USPS Priority flat rate box. They are made to ship VHS tapes, but a couple of ties fit perfectly. Around $5 Click and Ship (usps.com) gets you a discounted rate, and free delivery confirmation. If you want to ship it very cheaply, just buy a padded envelope and...
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmith what is the perfect box/mailer/whatever... to ship a tie??? ty If you want to ship it pretty cheaply, and very easily, just get a small USPS Priority flat rate box. They are made to ship VHS tapes, but a couple of ties fit perfecty. Around $5 Click and Ship (usps.com) gets you a discounted rate, and free delivery confirmation. If you want to ship it very cheaply, just buy a padded envelope and...