or Connect

Posts by Elusive

The best diet decision I ever made was cutting out saturated fat and replacing it with mono lost tons of weight as my liver was sluggish forget everything else this is the thing to try first to lose weight
Check your cookie and cache settings
Roasted Chicken with hot sauce and baby potatoes naga chilly to finish off and washed it down with a supermalt B complex protein tryptophan and serotonin feel good food at its best
+1 Acqua di parma although Polo Blue easily trounces all other scents
I was a very very heavy drinker through college been sober for 3 years boring for the first year but then started exercise and replaced drinking with longer sex sessions fair exchange I think
Anything by Dr Bonners is good as well as any musk smelling soap heard great things about Body Shop stuff from Women
I have an uncle in Hoboken who moved from the UK and he says it is by far the best place he has lived and he has lived in a few places including manhattan
Always consult management these things have a habit of biting you on the ass. Just let them know that you want to put your industry out there into the blogosphere to get feedback that may help improve your industry.
is all i am going to say hell if shes out smelling another mans testosterone loaded sweat you will have problems you need to learn to dance and pronto It is a well known fact by men in the know that women only go to dance lessons because of the unconscious desires that are awakened after smelling mens sweat
Finance is essential buy the basic books online such as idiots guides etc get comfortable and see how these books apply to your area of expertise once you start seeing the patterns and connections between theory and practicality you will know whether you actually need to acquire an education