or Connect

Posts by Elusive

Phoned up the local car garage to book in a service
^ he is right something for the mum everybody buys for the baby
Why anyone would say london is a good place to live is beyond me Paris anytime
Pain is good chilli sauce endorphins dangerous stuff but addictive
Chew Chew Chew
Very tacky obvious spam why are even giving this thread energy OP where are you
use trainers with smaller heels as close to the ground as possible and walk barefoot whenever you can this will correct your injury which is often caused by the wrong shoes
Used to drink them until I learned that when you remove and isolate amino acids they cause serious imbalances in your body so milk and meat is the way to go for protein. They have the tryptophan removed which results in long term lowered brain chemicals Wait a few years you will see many many ill people who have been using protein regularly
If you take Kava it is very very important to take some type of liver support supplement this stuff will seriously mess up your liver I used to drink and I learnt the hard way Although it seriously relaxes you if you need kava you may require support for your anxiety which is often low serotonin due to excess sugar and caffeine cut these down mood should correct itself
It doesnt matter what India does with the corruption at every level it will not even make a dent in the problems they have yet to face the growth is an illusion and a result of population growth India is a very broken country with nobody to fix it Dont believe the hype