or Connect

Posts by Elusive

I feel its another myth propagated by mass media against the people in society with smaller ring fingers My ring finger is twice as long as my index
stick with firefox and you will have no troubles
Yes loads of people manipulate dogs anabolism to make them more muscular or use illegal methods horse owners have been using these methods since time began
any ebook reader or pdf reader
Look up documentaries there are a ton on new york and do your own thing spike lee seems to have been shot in new york
Modern marketing anyone perhaps he is tapping the market via some very clever marketing trickery hmmmm
Book called Born To Run enlightening to say the least
Ice water in the morning green tea extract and breathing exercises should keep you lean until your back in action
I think because we are computer savvy we feel its better and will beat facebook but what you need to realise facebook logging in has become a habit for people it will be very very difficult to change people once they have an ingrained habit I mean look at internet explorer there are still people using releases from 5 years ago I know of a few ways google could kill facebook but I would want paying first
Go into the service industry and pick up small contracts it is less competitive and you can still have a regular job until you get enough for full time income. PC servicing is very hot and very in demand