or Connect

Posts by Elusive

Drinking more just dilutes minerals out of your blood the chinese know about this stuff just do some research and the answers to the water debate will blow you out of the water.
Be very careful there is an eter drinking enzyme that some people dont have and if you lack it and drink Kava it totally f's up your liver how do I know I got sick after 1 cup On the other hand if it agrees with you it annihalates stress and anxiety
Phhhaaat Royace Da 5'9" track
Its all BS everyones requirements vary depending on energy expended and height weight and diet just drink until your body tells you to stop and the eight a day is far above what healthy kidneys can process
The reality he sees can only be seen with the documented evidence written by sages and seers from the last few centuries he is certainly gifted but what he sees everyone will see as he mentioned in his video it will take a few centuries but I see it happening
This man is smart but yes I agree there is a hint of bitterness probably to do with recognition
Check this out loving it
Just getting back into Atlas Shrugged
I feel its another myth propagated by mass media against the people in society with smaller ring fingers My ring finger is twice as long as my index
stick with firefox and you will have no troubles