or Connect

Posts by Nell

Did Allen Edmonds get new foot beds/do people fake AE? A buddy picked these up off the Bay, and the leather quality seems sub par. The sizing stamp is also on the tongue, which I've never seen before. I appreciate the insight. http://www.ebay.com/itm/231190550367?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Larger guys, get at me - Billy Reid Wharf Coat size XL at one of the trade in shops yesterday. Moving to Miami in three months or I would be more upset that this isn't a small... [[SPOILER]] NWT RG Baseball Collection - first Limited Edition RG I've found
Few quick stops in the north Boston area while recovering from Cancun...Everything is available for tradeCastle bespoke. The Internet tells me they recently moved to the Row, though this piece appears to be before that. More handwork (or at least more overt handwork) than I've noticed on the two Huntsman pieces I've handled. 40-42S ish [[SPOILER]] Barbera is unlined wool. One of my favorite tie finds.Bit disappointed to see that Zegna now makes all of their shirting lines...
Thanks Steve. I called ebay and spoke to a dispute rep who agreed that I accurately represented the color and "made a note" that the case is likely buyer's remorse last night. This morning, the case was settled in his favor...It's not the financial lose that bothers me, as I'll get as much or more from a new sale, but the attitude ebay empowers buyers to treat sellers with. Regardless, should have listened to the vets here...
Just sold a navy suit that the buyer complains is too dark. Listing photos were taken in natural light outdoors, and are an accurate representation of the color. He's arguing that because a suit is most frequently worn indoors, the true color is better represented by photos taken in dingy light inside. Any chance Ebay will side with me if I escalate the case? I feel like the buyer can manipulate the situation to fit the "doesn't match description" error in every case...
Ha I grabbed them, thanks Concealed. They'll be available at cost if they don't work out.
Big thanks to GMH on the heads up on this PRL 38S navy suit. Unfortunately the shoulder are a little off on me - let me know if any of you other vertically challenged guys want it at cost. http://www.ebay.com/itm/121264205686?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2648
I'll attempt a lead in a la Noob...As a second semester senior, I have class occasionally. Wednesday is not one of those occasions. After arising at noon and choking down a half eaten breakfast sandwich from yesterday, I decided to hit up the local SA. Unfortunately, I had forgotten that Wednesday's are half price day, meaning the already meager supply is typically decimated. As expected, the shoe and jacket sections were bare and the checkout line robust. But as I was...
HUGE thanks to Sparrow for hooking me up with the best fitting jacket I own - a sick pre-purple label RL jacket for the Japanese market. I'm a drop 10 and it doesn't even need any waist suppression! (although I did size down in the chest a bit...) If anyone finds anything 38 C please let me know. I've thrifted for upwards of three years, across most major cities on the Eastern half of the US and five plus countries, and had my best find today in my college town of...
First Alden, second shell. #8 I believe. Have yet to brush. Tentatively available. [[SPOILER]]