or Connect

Posts by Nell

If hashtagmenswear is anyone here, please shoot me a PM
Given your experience is so clearly greater than mine in this area, I'm sure you're probably correct. That said, owning two pieces with design trends characteristic of Ford by no means implies he was at either company during their production. Gucci and YSL make Ford inspired pieces to this day.I was under the impression that Zegna changed to that tag in 07, but I would be happy to be proven wrong if anyone else has any more information.
FYI that Zegna label didn't begin until after Ford left. His legacy, sure, but not his direct work.
NYC brethren - please keep a look out for the pants to this amazing Domenico Vacca by Attolini orphan. It would be a pity to miss reuniting a piece like this.
Harrod's are AS, and have been sitting on the Bay for a long time. Thrifted an identical pair in London a few years back. Good pick up if tassles are your thing.
I think he left in 04 - was just curious as I've never seen the season displayed like that. Was hoping it was an offshoot of their runway collection or such...
I've handled a few Gucci piece of this vintage, but this is the first time I've across across this - any thoughts? It has the normal Zegna tags in the other pocket and is on par with Su Misura quality.
Fairly certain Brooks English is Cheaney
Rarely post given that everything gets immediately boxed up for Brian and photography isn't my thing, but I thought this was too good to pass up: NWT Saint Andrews cashmere, $7. Fully basted, buttons and thread in pocket.
Brooks English is Cheaney