or Connect

Posts by Nell

Any SWD guys able to date this? Hoping it's Hedi era. Apologies for shitty car pics.
My favorite pop of all time. Found with Brooklyn made Sid pants, FSC shirts, Zegnatex and more fodder I won't bother taking shitty pictures of. True thrift. One store, two nights.
Probably the oldest piece I've picked up. Savile Row morning (evening?) coat and trou from 1936. Wear on the sleeve buttons but otherwise great shape for its age. Looks like these guys are still around too.
Anyone recognize this text? On the wholecut below. Topied and reheeled. Look to be Goodyear welted.
Great to know, thank you.
Any idea whether these alden shell are #8?
Rarely post due to time and obvious photography constraints, but I couldn't miss sharing these. Lobb Newland, 7e. Top 3 find in my five years of doing this. N/A. I'll post some more photos once Brian takes some worth sharing.
If hashtagmenswear is anyone here, please shoot me a PM
Given your experience is so clearly greater than mine in this area, I'm sure you're probably correct. That said, owning two pieces with design trends characteristic of Ford by no means implies he was at either company during their production. Gucci and YSL make Ford inspired pieces to this day.I was under the impression that Zegna changed to that tag in 07, but I would be happy to be proven wrong if anyone else has any more information.
FYI that Zegna label didn't begin until after Ford left. His legacy, sure, but not his direct work.