or Connect

Posts by Ed355

Quote: Originally Posted by aia I have seen and read posts about a Hong Kong tailor called Y William Yu, but there is another company called William Yu. I have been unable to find much information about William Yu. They are embarking on a US tour, and I would like to know whether there anyone might have experience, conventional wisdom, or other information about William Yu. Thanks! I have used both Y William Yu and William Yu before. The...
Sold.
Quote: Originally Posted by chobochobo How many of these do you have? This is the last one. Price dropped to $500. Will entertain reasonable offers. Want to sell asap.
Cream/very light beige color. Leather handles and fittings are maple color. Measurements (excluding the black trolley handle) are: 19' x 14' x 7'. NWT, comes with the key. SOLD
I am looking to purchase some leather "traditional look" golf shoes (not interested in the ugly sport shoes look-a-like style that is popular within the last 10 years). The Brooks Brothers Made in Italy shoes are fine. Same with Footjoy Classics (the old ones). The Tom Ford ones with double monkstraps are fine too. Size 9. Will only buy new shoes. Thank you.
What materials?
Thanks. I am fine with this. In fact, I don't even need to keep any gain. If the shoes are sold for more than $490 plus my actual shipping cost, the excess will be donated to the forum. I am not looking to make money here; just get back my out-of-pocket expenses. Quote: Originally Posted by RJE Borrelli considers the price not affected by the labelling; Ed is willing to re-ship to a new buyer. SFers are probably the best target audience for a...
With all due respect, you do come up with some radical views. Anyways, I don't agree with what you wrote, but there is no need to go into it. The shoes are on sale for what I paid ($490) plus actual shipping (subject to a cap of $20). There is no money to be made here. In fact, I will lose money due to paypal charges, but whatever. Quote: Originally Posted by fcuknu I just think the bottom line is that you said you liked the shoes and they fit....
I don't have the same level of financial resources that you possess. Also, I don't have the same amount of closet space that you have, so shoes often need to be thrown away or sold by me. Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy I guess I don't buy with thoughts of resale value. If the shoes fit me and I knew that they were G&G, I'd be happy. That being said, the buyer is in the right and does deserve a refund if that's the only recourse that is...
You are getting the facts wrong. In Borrelli's original ad, he did not include a link to the thread started by the original seller of the shoes. If he did, I would have known about the discrepancy. There was no mention of the discrepacy, either in the ad or in subsequent PMs leading to the sale. In fact, he never denied that he deliberately withheld the information (perhaps he did in this thread; I have not had the time to go through each and every one of his...