or Connect

Posts by jd13jd13

Just got these pairs of seconds in. They're Jermyns, and the last pair in my size, and I got them for ~$132. They seem fine, just a few creases and scuffs and this... It seems like the insole is pulling away a bit. Should I be worried? If it's not to big of a deal, I'll keep them, I've had my eye on them for a while, and they were cheap. EDIT: I just noticed that these would have been eligible for another 15% off, would AE match that?
You can try covering it with polish, but it looks too deep to me. I'm afraid they're not fixable.
Luxire is talking about shipping stuff to them.
Is there any reason the Rush Street can't be made into a cheaper Strand?
I'm Jewish, and lots of people I know wear Boss for their weddings.
They have a midsole that is stitched on and the gumlite sole is glued onto that, so yes.
If you don't mind me asking, what is a half sock-liner?
Does anyone know of a decent cobbler in Brooklyn NY? I found lots of info in Manhattan, but not much in Brooklyn. Need someone who can do a decent topy, and maybe flushed toe caps.
What specs should I get to get a collar that is flat (no unlined waviness) yet flexible? Fused and lightly/medium lining? Also has anyone tried Wrinkle Free Pinpoint?
There's this:So I guess you can really on the Rep's knowledge of Bickmore products more than other things, such as coconut oil.Something else that I noticed from reading this thread and others like it, is that in shoe care, there are few universally agreed in rules, much of it is opinion. More so, even people who do have lots of experience can be completely incorrect at times. I just try to focus on the stuff that makes sense to me.