or Connect

Posts by rms340

I'm still a novice, but I have to say, I really like the fit on that glen plaid @An Acute Style. It seems different from most of your jackets.
My favorite subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/AsianParentStories/
Been using Sumotec by Bumble & Bumble for the past 4 years or so. Not too heavy, doesn't make my hair shiny and gives it a good texture and hold. B&B surf spray is also worth trying.
I'm not seeing the bright pink and/or black
Noodles, why don't you try out breathe right strips? I used them for a while due to my deviated septum and they worked great.
I tried to find a meme that included hipsters and regular things being too mainstream but couldn't find a good one so this comment will have to suffice.
I think needhelp123 is a 'struggle child'
My girlfriend told me so I've been getting her to periodically smell my head in-between shampoo days.
This is fantastic. Something about the texture of the grenadine within the stripes gives me some sort of visual euphoria. There is something pleasing about that tie against the smooth-textured sport coat.
So I was a regular, everyday shampooer and have slowly cut back to once a week. My hair is looking so much better with or without product. Only 1 issue, after a few days of no shampoo (I still shower once or twice a day) my head starts to smell a little. How do you dudes combat that?