or Connect

Posts by *Will*

Hi, It's a long shot, but I thought I'd give it a go - I'm in the market for two items, both in excellent/like new condition: Oxxford "Highest Quality" suit in staple material (navy, either plain or subtle pattern), preferably Model-A style in size 40r ISAIA Aquaspider pants in size 50 - browns or navy Let me know if you have anything you'd like to get rid of. Cheers Will p.s. This is the first time I've posted a wanted ad. Administrators, please tell me if I've...
I bought this suit on here recently but unfortunately it is a bit big for me. I'm a 38/40r and this fits a bit big all round so I'd say it would be perfect for a 40r or 40r+. Here's a ling to the original ad, which is very well documented and illustrated. I've listed it for what I bought it for and would be open to offers that aren't too far from...
Sorry, I don't know. Someone else here might know, but unfortunately I can't help.
Just added to the posting ...... thanks for the suggestion.
Hi, I have a pair of used Edward Green (for Louis Boston) slip-ons for sale. They are size 8 1/2, US I expect seeing as they are for Louis Boston. Assuming I'm measuring them correctly, the soles are 11 3/4" x 4". They use the 184 last and include trees (although it looks to me like the trees are for the 202 last - see picture). You'll notice one of the trees is missing the pull-ring, but it's still quite easy to get in and out. I think this is a pretty good deal for...
Hi, I just got this off a fellow member here but it isn't quite as "casual" looking as I thought it might be, and I was looking for a casual look, so I'm putting it back up. Here's what the original listing said about it: "Another SF member kindly proxied me this, but to my huge disappointment it is too small for me. It's tagged EU50R but is quite slim. Mainline Corneliani, great construction, nice fabric. 100% virgin wool. Just the sleeves are lined. Its solid navy...
Nice shoes .... half size smaller and I'd be in touch ..... good luck with the sale.
I bought thees on here the other day but they just don't quite fit me, so I'm putting them back up. Here's the link to the original ad: http://www.styleforum.net/t/282180/sold-new-in-box-brown-vass-shoes-size-us-9d I'll cover what it would cost to ship domestic USA via USPS. Any costs above that if shipped from Boston would be covered by the buyer. Hope that makes it fair for all buyers.
Taking a long-shot. Looking for a pair of Edward Green oxford style in brown - size 8UK in very good condition.
Sent a PM yesterday morning but haven't heard anything yet ..... thought I'd post in case you missed it.