or Connect

Posts by freakseam

@ the black tie. nice. have fun. would a black tie w/white dots be inappropriate for whatever reason?
it works, but i think i echo matadorpoeta's comments, too, in that i'd think solid white or white pinstripes on white with casual pants can seem a clash of styles. with other colors, i'd see less a clash...same with the 'formality' of the cufflinks... yes, how do you wear french cuffs without cufflinks? (don't say roll up the sleeves and leaving the cuffs open, unless the arm length is less than typically the length one would wear, leaves the cuffs, as matadorpoeta...
i alternate between wrist and pocket watches. there's nothing 'wrong' with attaching the chain to a loop and dropping the watch in one's pocket. if you are wearing a vest, though, i'd probably opt for the vest pocket. the watch you've linked to has a nice design, though i wish construction was of stainless steel. still, the price and that it's a mechanical with exposed features perhaps balances this off and makes for a low risk and fun expression.
Hello Gents: I wandered about bluefly, saw a cashmere sweater [Harrison 2-ply shaker stitch knit zip front cashmere mock turtleneck cardigan sweater/$150], and consequently wondered if any of you might have opinions to share on the quality-to-price ratio? On that last note, $30 for *cotton* Pringle sweater: good deal or no? Lastly, any thoughts on French Connection? I have no experience with their products and am assuming quality is on par with Banana Republic, etc....
both 'sides' of the question have their merits. for myself, shower-times vary, depending upon what is going on, activities, weather, and other...it's not necessarily limited to a once-a-day thing. morning and night aren't out of the question...and, i'll admit it, sometimes i won't shower at all (.): something akin to the idea of not washing hair each-and-every day and something very dependent upon what i'm doing and where i may need to be, etc...in any case, i'm not...
Quote: As far as sizing, I've found that they ran true to size,... Is that in reference to the Austin or Skinner? A couple of sites selling the Skinner style noted that Skinners 'tend to run a size small', while another suggested buying a size based on hip measurement...
Hello Gents: let's see, what's the quickest way to pose the question... ok. here goes: -jeans come in a variety of fits, moreso than can be said of dress pants, etc. (i think), so in regards to alterations, is it true that there is more to be taken into account? -let's say one has a pair or three of which the fit is (was) excellent ----time goes by---- -now, the waistline needs to be taken IN (just about a size or a size and a half) 1. is it likely...
happy birthday and don't do anything too stupid.
i don't have experience with this subject, however i strongly suggest you augment whatever responses you recieve here with doctor consultations, second opinions, and research so that you will hopefully fully understand what is entailed before, during and post surgery. also, not everyone is an acceptable candidate for the procedure, prices may vary, etc. talk with professionals. good luck.
whichever is higher quality is the one you'll be happiest with over the long term, assuming all other aesthetic concerns are to your satisfaction. then again, how long do you expect to have the jacket?...good luck.