or Connect

Posts by freakseam

Thanks, csgrad. Appreciate the reply.
I believe this is the referenced Anderson Cooper segment with Obama. Not a comment on the comparison being made -the argument point- but I'm not perceiving this as "mocking", unless we're stretching the definition. Does this constitute "mocking"? IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If...
Quote: I'm not a member of the permanent political establishment. And I've learned quickly, these past few days, that if you're not a member in good standing of the Washington elite, then some in the media consider a candidate unqualified for that reason alone. But here's a little news flash for all those reporters and commentators: I'm not going to Washington to seek their good opinion - I'm going to Washington to serve the people of this...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I think the NYT reporting that Palin was a member of the Alaska Independence Party is all we really need to know about the subject of whther this is a lynching, or whether the press is actually doing their research. Given all the other peripherals with Gov. Palin -and regardless of party, there are red flags or at least questions- I'd think much more would be required to demonstrate that this is a "lynching."...
To blame the Media, or to use the Media, that is the question.
Someone should make a poll on how Palin's speech went...before she actually gives it.
Command+J (view menu>>>view options) brings up a check box panel to select a variety of columns to show .
Pink Flag - Wire
Quote: Not the most thoughtful analysis, I agree. It's rather superficial, dismissive without warrant, a bit cynical, and clownish.
Mostly Fiction. Perhaps 1 per week, but I can go on streaks of 3-4 per week. This is nice, since I can also be found, for weeks at a time, not reading any book whatsoever. Over the past few years, there's been a bit of a shift towards adding more Non-Fiction. None of this includes audiobooks or trade books. We're talking printed stories, bios, and that sort.