or Connect

Posts by freakseam

T.O.'s agent, Drew Rosenhaus, gives Scott McClellan a run for his money.
Anyone know of Being There?
I'm ambidextrous, but it's on my left hand, when I wear it.
Hey, folks, it doesn't matter. Don't lie. You'll be better for it. Lie? For who, whom, or what? Who are you and what are you about? Yes, I'm saying I'm finding it very hard to find the last time I lied. It feels good. Why bother? I ain't perfect, and I'm trying to do better, and I've certainly got things I'm working on, but, lying shouldn't be a concern of any mature adult. edit: Be a man, don't lie. It may end up as opinion (not that that is any less "true"), but, still,...
preps for demos
You are wise and sane. Black shoes are just as ____________ as brown shoes, though particular breeds may stand out.
Wording. OK, How about this: Why bring kids into this world as we (you) know this world? Do tell...
Would anyone wish to point me to a definitive recipe for preparation of a classic rendition of Fish N' Chips? There, I think I covered myself!
baby spinach, onion, cucumber, broccoli, shredded cheddar & monterey jack cheese salad w/ balsamic vinegar & olive oil. water and coffee.
Ah, man, I'm not going to have to define "good upbringing" or "less-than-good upbringing" am I? You're a guy. What do you want from the mother of your child? What is the minimum you demand of yourself to provide? What do you expect? You're a girl. What do you want from the father of your child? What is the minimum you demand of yourself to provide? What do you expect? Note: I haven't found the proper wording as yet...