or Connect

Posts by freakseam

I didn't notice Rivers in a "fight." I saw Rivers walking to the locker room. The only audio I heard was, "I appreciate that." Rivers appeared to be smiling throughout the exchange. However, at this time, the outcome of the game was anything but certain. So, I don't believe that particular instance could be counted as cockiness or rubbing it in. Where was the fight I obviously missed?
When I had mine out, since at least one was severely out of position, I was put under. Things went smoothly. Surprisingly so. Upon waking up, I was coherent and in no pain. Good to go. Docs and nurse were a bit surprised. Anyway, I didn't take any pain meds, but followed directions with the salt rinse and not talking. Days passed. I believe it was day 2 where there was some blood spurt overnight, but that was about it. So, things seemed great, and they were. But...
It does seem to be conventional wisdom () to have them out with a view to future potential problems, even though all is presently OK. Who knows which of us could or would have gone on with no problems. If $$ is a concern, you might consider contacting dental schools or perhaps medical centers for leads on residents or interns or students in their final year who may be part of a public service/reduced rate/training, practice program.
You might consider putting a towel (or something similarly functional) over the pillow when you sleep, in case some blood, uh, spurts.
various clothes (dress trousers and shirts, casual shirts and jackets) and shoes, are there any places in the Maryland/DC area where one could walk in, get a price quote, then decide to sell or give away? Aside from eBay or neighborhood sales, what are the selling options for used clothes, etc.? Thanks for any input.
Depends on the request, how frequent the calls are and how long the presumably one-sided relationship has gone on and, generally, how much I am actually put out in helping another. If I can help, I help. However, if I've helped and the other hasn't returned the 'favor' (not a 'me this time, you next time' tradeoff, but generally speaking, you know, if it's one way and only one way), then at some point, it increasingly depends on what's being asked and the...
iTunes Party Shuffle results: White Wedding - Billy Idol Blown a Wish - My Bloody Valentine Sunday Girl - Blondie Gangsta Shit - DJ Cam Im Krebsgang - Günter Grass I Love You - Mary J. Blige Don't Renege On Our Love - Richard & Linda Thompson Penetration - Pyramids It's No Use (Alternate Version) - The Byrds Some Of Them Are Old - Brian Eno
I apologize for hijacking the thread. Is there a "Can you Identify This?" thread which would be more appropriate? I saw this photo of John Frusciante and noted the kicks: Looks to be suede. White outer sole, diamond pattern tread. The tongue may be suede or corduroy. Tongue doesn't have a tag. I did a little-more-than cursory search, thought perhaps they might be Puma The Suede. There was another candidate, but I forget its brand at the moment. However, both...
Quote: Originally Posted by Thracozaag Bortkiewicz Impromptu Op. 24 #3 'eros', from the concert: http://download.yousendit.com/E3ECEE413228C87E koji Quite enjoyable. Congratulations. Just curious, what piano was used? I wasn't familiar with Bortkiewicz. Thanks for sharing.
You "want a more put together look." How well do you know your tastes? How overweight are you? Physically, do you plan to go through significant changes? , other things change along with the physical changes. Options present themselves. You may find comfort in spending a grand NOW, but you may find considerably more satisfaction and use in spending the grand later. Be aware of the possible changes. It's not limited to the mental and it's not just clothes...