or Connect

Posts by freakseam

Blunt, GOP say Obama 'truth squad' seeks to squash free speech with police power; Democrats: It's a manufactured controversy Quote: Frank Donatelli, deputy chairman of the Republican National Committee, held a conference call with reporters Saturday morning while touring the state's offices for GOP presidential candidate John McCain. In a telephone interview with the News-Leader, Donatelli admitted the Democratic prosecutors "haven't specifically said"...
I'd use the tinfoil hat emoticon, but it's grown old. Interesting lack of faith in the strength of the Constitution. Wonder why...
Look at the posts in this thread. So far they are all incoherent on foreign policy. None are focused. Tell me where the 'wrist strong' bracelets are. Scoring may be tied, so bracelets have to be figured in.
What is everyone's channel of choice? Anyone following online? I've got it on CNN at the moment. It's complete with an audience reaction graph.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt That is quite different from threatening legal action. Oh, I agree. I apologize if inclusion of that McCain truth squad story diverted focus.
Beginning or continuation? From January: McCain Ready to Truth-Squad Quote: MANCHESTER, N.H. -- Hoping to fend off the kind of campaign loss they suffered in 2000, advisers to Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) have formed a Truth Squad to counter any sort of negative attacks they may face in South Carolina, which could determine McCain's shot at the GOP presidential nomination. McCain's aides expect he will win here in New Hampshire today, just as he did eight...
Raise your hand if you've seen political cartoons which were more offensive. That said, this is edgy in the predictable way which borders on bad taste (being kind here). It's cookie-cutter and uncreative. But that Pandora's box has long been opened. Also, if you don't like something, don't do it yourself. I also don't see that ad being very effective beyond exciting hardcore partisans on either side. There is a valid argument for considering the age and health of...
And then there's this disturbing Obama quote: Quote: "I don't think, actually, the fundamentals of our economy are where they need to be," Obama said. "We've got a leaky boat. We've got to make sure we get that boat into harbor and then we have to do a lot of repairs." Problematic, no? I mean, not everyone can be a boat repairman. What are folks in landlocked states going to do? How many boats are in need of repair? One boat? Apparently, there's one...
Quote: Originally Posted by Christofuh Whenever Sarah 'Oops' Palin mumbles on topics concerning foreign affairs I feel as though I'm listening to one of those dopey beauty queens firing off their trademark we-need-peace-on-earth lines. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of...
No debate format. Put it in the preferred town hall setting and there's the added value of McCain and McCain not only talking on the fundamentals, but with the fundamentals.