or Connect

Posts by freakseam

it's fantastic.
It's Miley! I got through about 11 seconds and decided to just take your word for it. Then again, I've never made it through one of the Jonas Brothers' "songs." Is that auto-tune going on from the first words...(I'm not going say "sung")? Ah, screw it, she should run for Congress!
Command+J (view menu>>>view options) brings up a check box panel to select a variety of columns to show .
Pink Flag - Wire
Mostly Fiction. Perhaps 1 per week, but I can go on streaks of 3-4 per week. This is nice, since I can also be found, for weeks at a time, not reading any book whatsoever. Over the past few years, there's been a bit of a shift towards adding more Non-Fiction. None of this includes audiobooks or trade books. We're talking printed stories, bios, and that sort.
Cancer Ward, Solzhenitsyn Journey of Man, Spencer Wells
It's not scary. It's laughable at parts. But it's also a promotional thing for an award, right? That has to figure in. He's speaking to a certain audience. To me, he comes across as trying to sound thoughtful and, not unpredictably, that he's using whatever acting skills he has to this end, presenting himself as ultra-together. It's kind of cheesy, isn't it? There's more style here than substance. I agree with the term paper scenario. For the moment ignoring the...
I heard this morning that Irsay had met with Dungy earlier this week to dissuade retirement. I'm curious whether or not something similar occurred last season.
I hear ya. I see why it can be considered worse on Rivers' part. But, equivocation of money and fame to a behavioral standards requirement devalues the standards, especially when the average fan isn't expected to be held to the same or effectively gets a wink-and-nod free pass.
Thanks, kwilkinson. I didn't see Rivers' end-of-game going to the edge of the stands to start/finish some business. It's fine to "turn the other cheek", but I'd probably need to know more about what was actually said to gauge whether Rivers' "fuck off" was warranted. "Booing" at an opponent's stadium is a sign he's made an impact, sure. Or, rather, it can be. But it is not necessarily true. This game, in the here and now, Rivers was on the sideline, after all. While...