or Connect

Posts by disneyworldsucks

These have been worn 5-10 times. They are in excellent condition showing very little wear. Absolutely love these shoes, but I need to size up. 325 Last No bags/ box $300 shipped to the CONUS. Contact me for an international quote. Local pickup in NYC fine (Pics later tonite)
These have only been worn a couple times. Near mint condition. I tend to wear darker shoes, so best to let these go. I do not have the box or bags. Size 9 OSB recommends sizing down 1/2 size. I wear a 9 in the barrie last. Asking $170 shipped obo Retail $486 (Will post pics later tonite or tomorrow)
I have 2 Johnstons of Elgin cashmere sweaters and a Pringle sweater that need to go. All are size 42. The Pringle sweater is brand new with tags from the Scotch House - 100% Lambswool (Marled Blue color) $46 - shipped priorty to the CONUS The Johnstons of Elgin sweaters have been tried on/ worn. The gray sweater was only tried on. I never actually wore it out. The Navy Sweater has been worn a few times. It may need a dry clean which is why I'm pricing it lower. ...
I purchased a $225 gift card last month when they offered a free $25 for every purchase over $150. Ended up getting the jacket that I wanted as a gift, so need for this. This is not a physical gift card. It's an ecode that I will email to you. Asking $180 via paypal.
I purchased a $225 gift card last month when they offered a free $25 for every purchase over $150. Ended up getting the jacket that I wanted as a gift, so need for this. This is not a physical gift card. It's an ecode that I will email to you. Asking $180 via paypal.
Making this available again. Have not heard back from the original party interested. thanks
Item on hold. Pending payment.
These boots are brand new. I don't even think I've tried them on. My apartment feels like its going to cave in on me, so some stuff needs to go. Brand new with box. Asking $210 shipped (Conus). Can meet in Manhattan/LIC for a cash deal: $200. Retail: $360 Email if you want more pics.
Returned a pair of shoes I bot at the last corporate sale and have no need for this merchandise credit. Can meet at a store in Manhattan to verify if desired or email out the code/pin. The card is unscratched. Now asking $430!
Picked up 5 pairs of shoes/boots in the last few weeks, so something (sadly) needs to go... These are near mint. $250 shipped to the CONUS. Will ship internationally at cost. Model 62437 Last: Van Size: 9E