or Connect

Posts by disneyworldsucks

Local pickup in NYC, can ship, or can send the number/ pin for online purchases.
This is a beautiful pair of bourbon Strand's that are too small for me (width). I need an E it seems... Minimal wear. I don't have a box or original bags for these. Asking $185 via paypal which includes shipping to the CONUS. Willing to ship abroad as well. Note there is a small whole on the bottom of one of the shoes to prevent return to a retail sole.
Just moved and I still have way too much stuff... These are seconds and have been worn 10-12 times. Nowhere near resoling etc... Will take pics today or tomorrow and post. PM if interested. Asking $235 shipped
Worn 10-15 times over 5 yrs. Excellent condition. Moving so cleaning my closets... Model 2145 / Aberdeen last 350 shipped OBO. Pics later this week.
These are seconds and have a little wear on them. There is a nick on the very back of the shoe that is not visible when worn. I would rate these an 8 or 8.5 out of 10. I've probably worn them 10-15 times, so nowhere near needing to be resoled etc... Moving in the next few months, so stuff needs to go. Asking $230 shipped via Fedex Ground to the continental US Last: Aberdeen PM if interested
These have been worn 4-5 times. Too big for me, otherwise I would keep. Asking 330 shipped via paypal OBO There are plastic taps on these which can easily be removed. Size 10.5 C
Please PM if interested. These shoes are in excellent condition with light wear (worn less than 10 times). They are just too small for me. Color = Black Will have pics up later this week. Asking $320 shipped via paypal thanks!
These shoes have only been tried on. I bought them more than a yr ago, but don't have a need for them at the moment. Metal toe taps have been installed by B Nelson. Please email if you're interested. Asking $510 shipped. Local pickup fine in Manhattan.
I have a merchandise credit to BB that I have no need for. Credit is for $59.60. Asking $50.
Selling a pair of very lighly used shell PTB's. These have been worn a handful of times. They will come with bags, but not the original shoe box. They are on the M58 last which fits TTS. Will post pics tomorrow. Asking $380 shipped