or Connect

Posts by disneyworldsucks

These are seconds and have a little wear on them. There is a nick on the very back of the shoe that is not visible when worn. I would rate these an 8 or 8.5 out of 10. I've probably worn them 10-15 times, so nowhere near needing to be resoled etc... Moving in the next few months, so stuff needs to go. Asking $230 shipped via Fedex Ground to the continental US Last: Aberdeen PM if interested
These have been worn 4-5 times. Too big for me, otherwise I would keep. Asking 330 shipped via paypal OBO There are plastic taps on these which can easily be removed. Size 10.5 C
Please PM if interested. These shoes are in excellent condition with light wear (worn less than 10 times). They are just too small for me. Color = Black Will have pics up later this week. Asking $320 shipped via paypal thanks!
These shoes have only been tried on. I bought them more than a yr ago, but don't have a need for them at the moment. Metal toe taps have been installed by B Nelson. Please email if you're interested. Asking $510 shipped. Local pickup fine in Manhattan.
I have a merchandise credit to BB that I have no need for. Credit is for $59.60. Asking $50.
Selling a pair of very lighly used shell PTB's. These have been worn a handful of times. They will come with bags, but not the original shoe box. They are on the M58 last which fits TTS. Will post pics tomorrow. Asking $380 shipped
yep, i'm normally a 9.5. i sized down for these and they fit perfect.
Have an unworn pair that I'm considering selling. Pics will be up in the next day. If interested, please pm with any questions.
Bought these a few weeks ago at the soho store, but its past the return date. Looking to cut my losses as these are not for me. Tried on and that's it. Completely unaltered and no signs of wear. Asking 130 shipped.
Bought these a few weeks ago at the soho store, but its past the return date. Looking to cut my losses as these are not for me. Tried on and that's it. Completely unaltered and no signs of wear. Asking 140 shipped.