or Connect

Posts by disneyworldsucks

Have 3 in size 11.5D. These are 1sts. Asking $220 + $15 Shipping Local pickup in NYC fine.
Very reluctantly selling this. It's just a bit too large... It's mint (tried on and worn inside once) and I will include the tags with it. If you have a similar sweater size 40, I'm willing to trade. Asking $115 shipped via paypal. Local pickup okay in NY. Johnston's of Elgin Men's Cashmere Sweater Classic 3Ply V-Neck Jumper Product code: 41936 Size: 42 Color: Light Grey Purchased May 2014. Chest width (armpit seam to armpit seam): 21.5" Sleeve length (armpit seam...
Cleaning out my closet and I don't wear these enough to warrant the need for them. Excellent condition with less than 10 wears. Always stored with trees and wiped down after use. Will ship with box and bags if desired. Asking $330 shipped (Style 2160/ Aberdeen Last) No lowball offers please. I don't mind holding onto these.
Local pickup in NYC, can ship, or can send the number/ pin for online purchases.
This is a beautiful pair of bourbon Strand's that are too small for me (width). I need an E it seems... Minimal wear. I don't have a box or original bags for these. Asking $185 via paypal which includes shipping to the CONUS. Willing to ship abroad as well. Note there is a small whole on the bottom of one of the shoes to prevent return to a retail sole.
Just moved and I still have way too much stuff... These are seconds and have been worn 10-15 times. The imperfection appears to be the stitching between the vamp and facing on the medial side of the right shoe. Not very noticeable when worn. PM if interested. Asking $215 shipped
Worn 10-15 times over 5 yrs. Excellent condition. Moving so cleaning my closets... Model 2145 / Aberdeen last 350 shipped OBO. Pics later this week.
These are seconds and have a little wear on them. There is a nick on the very back of the shoe that is not visible when worn. I would rate these an 8 or 8.5 out of 10. I've probably worn them 10-15 times, so nowhere near needing to be resoled etc... Moving in the next few months, so stuff needs to go. Asking $230 shipped via Fedex Ground to the continental US Last: Aberdeen PM if interested
These have been worn 4-5 times. Too big for me, otherwise I would keep. Asking 330 shipped via paypal OBO There are plastic taps on these which can easily be removed. Size 10.5 C
Please PM if interested. These shoes are in excellent condition with light wear (worn less than 10 times). They are just too small for me. Color = Black Will have pics up later this week. Asking $320 shipped via paypal thanks!