or Connect

Posts by ImFlier

I browsed through the 25 best Men's Style Blogs according to complex.com, but I'm not really intrigued. The one is visit besides here is Valetmag.com, and i'm not sure if they're any good...
I say both, but which one tends to not ride up the leg as much, and which do you personally prefer?
I just purchased two RL v-neck sweaters, one slim fit (100% Merino Wool), the other regular (100% Pima Cotton), and I have a few questions: 1. between the Merino Wool and the Pima Cotton, which fabric would suit better for those cold chilly days/nights? 2. Which fabric is the better quality? 3. Which is more likely to shrink in the dryer?
which one is more stylish or preferable?
http://www.amazon.com/How-Be-Man-Behavior-Gentleman/dp/0847835472/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315715553&sr=8-1
The attitude I'm referring to is this: Last night, while waiting on line to enter a party, I overheard the person indirectly talking about me, my shirt in particular, and it went something like this; "I hate when I can tell when someone gets their clothes from Urban Outfitters [or any place]" (I was wearing an urban outfitters shirt). After all was said and done, embarrassment sunk in and I immediately felt like returning my shirt...I just want to know do people with...
I like the tee(s), but the shoulders are nastily cut, looks and are pointy at the shoulders ends, and doesn't sit on my shoulders that great, any good alternative without logos around the same quality? If not i'm just going to have to settle for RL's Classic Cotton Crew T-Shirts or maybe some CK ones, idk...
Curious...
I was thinking maybe brown chinos, but I'm not sure, any ideas?
I loved that body spray. I can't seem to find it anywhere...