or Connect

Posts by Erickus32

i read more of you're answers..And i've come to a conclusion. Maybe i did not get my point across very well but obviously you people are way to classy and intelligent for a troll such as me. (by the way cant wait for lord2 to get out then me and my troll buddies will be on the big screen) Anyway i was not understood or maybe i lack the communication skill's that everyone here seem's to have mastered . Thank God for my poor troll soul i have found another web site were...
I see that by you're answer's i am wrong..Well first off i said that they were a lot of nice people here. But i still say that they are a lot of people here full of themselve's. But off course asking someone who think's he's the next best thing to God if he is concealed is pointless. As for class well responding in a manner of calling one a troll in the beginning is well...Ohhhh It is not even worth a respond. Now for those who say i must chill out i am chilled out you...
I started coming here cause i thought that this site was a site with adults. And i thought that we may have a civil discussion about fashion. There are some people like that here. But they are also a lot and i mean a lot of people here who show no respect or are so full of themselves that they make my computer stink. I mean i make a posting asking for advice on a web site then i go to check some answers i got and i find people talking to each other about other subjects....
Hello.. I found a great website to buy Hugo Boss and Armani suits. I am wondering if anyone here knows about it? It is called bluefly. Now if someone know's that site tell me about it please. Like are they serious? Are they trusworthy? Cause, i am seriously considering buying an Armani suit from them, so if they are not good i would like to know before i buy the suit. i thank you in advance for you're cooperation.
My first comment when i got on this site was about the fact that men were dressing poorly now and baseball caps. I just got the new GQ at my lunch hour right now . And i found an article by Glenn O'Brien..and listen to this i quote : The baseball cap is just the tip of the iceberg that sunk the Titanic of elegance. Furthermore i quote : on airplanes and trains, where we once saw well-dressed travelers, we now see men dressed for the locker room... SO i was right on.. Hell...
I have bought Ralph Lauren's purple label shirts and find them very durable. Also there is Yves St-laurent rive gauche and Van Heusen. So here are a few type of shirts that i wear and find them durable, nice and i wash them instead of sending them to the dry cleaner. Hope this helps you a little....
I started shaving my head about 4 years ago. I shave my head every 2 days now. At the beginning i was one of the few who did it, now with movies such as xxx(starring Vin Diesel who as a shaved head) it seems like everyboby is doing it. I just started a new wardrobe that includes : Ralph Lauren etc..(i dont wish to brag here so i'll stop you get the picture.) and i am wondering if with such clothing i should continue shaving or let my hair grow back again. I must ad that to...
I started shaving my head about 4 years ago. I shave my head every 2 days now. At the beginning i was one of the few who did it, now with movies such as xxx(starring Vin Diesel who as a shaved head) it seems like everyboby is doing it. I just started a new wardrobe that includes : Ralph Lauren etc..(i dont wish to brag here so i'll stop you get the picture.) and i am wondering if with such clothing i should continue shaving or let my hair grow back again. I must ad that to...
I think that men today have lost the edge on being well dress. It use to be men would wear baseball caps when they played baseball and now it a become part of there eveready life. What happened. Why can't a man pay more than forty dollars for a shirt. Is Wall-Mart the next Ralph Lauren??? NOOOOOOOOO........
I find that today the ultimate dress code for a man is : denim, t-shirt and a baseball cap of somekind. Now why is it that men dont dress well anymore, most men have adopted denim as there one and only fashion. And what's up with the baseball caps. Everywhere i look i can't escape it they are everywhere. Also since when being well dress let's say for a date as become denim, a sport coat and a white t-shirt? What about the Purple label from Ralp Lauren? That is nice.