or Connect

Posts by mugatu

They had private sales off select items from last week up until today i believe. general sale is Jan. 11 as already mentioned but they might start private sales again a week earlier or so. Most stores in Paris follow this practice. Most time all you need to do is inquire if there are any private sales going on ("ventes privées").It's basically just a way stores have found to get around the very strict and government regulated official "sales period ".
Selling a pair of Alden Indy 403's. Purchased from Unionmade Goods for $530. The Indy boot is possibly Alden’s most unique and iconic shoe. Features: Trubalance Last, Brown Horween Chromexcel Leather, Cork Neoprene Sole Fairly modest wear. Couple scuffs (nothing a good polish won't fix) but as you see from the soles, the TruBalance logo is still clearly visible, the stitching is intact, the internal size markings clear. These boots even smell like new leather. No BO,...
Thanks, from runway pics the SS16 denim did seem more relaxed then usual.. any chance you could measure the hem on those? Also zip fly right?
I'm a little confused, D01's are low waist 17.5's.. as far as i know only D10's are mid waist skinnies. So what cut/code were SS16's? mid waist 17.5s?! pretty sure they were zip fly too which would indicate skinny cut (D02/D10)?
Is there a difference between the black raw hem from new season and last ?? Are both mid rise cut? Thanks
There is nothing good to be expected from Vaccallero at SLP. They obviously chose him instead of a designer with stronger identity in a desperate attempt he will hack his way through while Kering figure out what to do with the brand. At best they will maintain the permanent collection giving somewhat of a continuation to Hedi's work, but most likely Vaccallero will drive SLP into minimal bland nothing-ness as these first images suggest, much like KvA did at DH after Hedi's...
https://www.facebook.com/nowfashion/videos/10154678145778289/ No stage, No music, No Bow.. definitely feels like a silent goodbye..
looks like i was right: "HEDI IS CONSOLIDATING HIS REPUTABLE SILHOUETTE WITH HINTS OF HIS GLAM FALL 2005 COLLECTION" "WITH THE PSYCH ROCK COLLECTION HE PIONEERED AT SAINT LAURENT IN JULY 2013." "HEDI WENT BACK TO HIS SIGNATURE STYLE PIECES AND PRINCIPLES." whole lotta other references & pics tweeted
a lot of the looks remind me of DH FW05... maybe a sign of what's to come? btw there will be one more show in Paris (women FW16) on March 7th
it's a lot weaker then FW imo.. but then again i'm a sucker for outerwear, knits & more muted color palette.