or Connect

Posts by tullytra

The squares are all silk, made in Italy with hand rolled edges. They measure 12.5" along the edges or 17" on the diagonal. Price includes 1st class shipping within the US.
Tagged 39S - Madison model (full canvas) $325 290 265 100% Loro Piana Super 130s Wool Fully lined Single Vent Double Pleated Pants P2P - 20 1/8" Shoulders - 18.5" Sleeves - 23.5" ( at least 1" to let down) Length from BOC - 29" Waist at top button - 19" Pants measurements Waist laid flat - 16.25" Rise - 10.25" Inseam - Unhemmed
Sartoria Castangia tagged 58IT/48US - $380 360 shipped CONUSPit to pit - 24.25"Width at top button - 22.75"Shoulders - 20.5"Length from BOC - 30"Sleeve - unfinished at 25.25"90% Wool 10% CashmereMade in ItalyFully lined [[SPOILER]] Ermenegildo Zegna tagged 52L/42L - $330 315 SOLD [[SPOILER]]
Here's a beautiful 3 button navy suit from Ravazzolo. The name doesn't come up often around the forum, but check the suit hierarchy thread (http://www.styleforum.net/t/140387/the-styleforum-working-hierarchical-suit-quality-list-sfwhsql/1170_30#post_6784945) to see the company that this maker keeps. There is pick stitching almost anywhere you could imagine, and there is a nifty booklet outlining the steps taken to create the suit. The tagged size is 46IT. It is a hard...
New with tags peacoat from Band of Outsiders. The coat is a dark navy. Indoors the coat looks black, but outside in natural light you can tell that the coat is navy. I assume this matters more as you'll be wearing more outside than in. The price of $550 includes domestic shipping and PayPal fees. Specifics follow: 95% Wool 5% Polyamid BoO size 3 - 50 IT - 40 US Belted with two buttons across back Made in Italy Armpit to armpit measurement across front - 21.5" laid flat...
New with tags peacoat from Band of Outsiders. The coat is a dark navy. Indoors the coat looks black, but outside in natural light you can tell that the coat is navy. I assume this matters more as you'll be wearing more outside than in. The price of $550 includes domestic shipping and PayPal fees. Specifics follow: 95% Wool 5% Polyamid BoO size 3 - 50 IT - 40 US Belted with two buttons across back Made in Italy Armpit to armpit measurement across front - 21.5" laid flat...
Aye yai yai. The U.S.'s group this time makes up for the last World Cup. Hopefully they can get revenge on Ghana at least.
I have two sizes of brown flannel pants (54, 56) and one size of dark grey (50). The brown ones are $149 139 including PayPal and domestic shipping while the grey pair is $179. Specifics are as follow:Brown Size 54 (2 1 available)- 100% Flannel wool- Waist laid flat - 18.25" (1.5" to let out at least)- Factory finished inseam - 38.5"'- Width at leg opening - 8.25"- Front rise - 10.5"- Made in Italy- Zipper, hook and button closure- Flat front- Jean style front pockets with...
NWT black wool trousers from Martin Greenfield. The trousers are from Greenfield's RTW offerings, so there is a mix of machine and hand stitching. The price of $105 90 80 70 includes domestic shipping and PayPal fees. Details: - 32" Waist (16" laid flat) - Unhemmed - 8" width at leg opening laid flat - 10.5" rise - 100% Wool - Flat front - Slant pockets - Zip fly with clasp and inner button closure
I'm in need of advice for a buyer I'm dealing with. He paid immediately after BIN, had 100% feedback of 436 (albeit private) but had a verified shipping address, so I thought it'd be alright even though the messages sounded a bit rough. Long story short, the buyer is lying and stating there are stains on the shirt; but he wants to keep the shirt and have me pay to have it dry cleaned. Should I call his bluff and tell him I'll accept the return or ignore the message? It...