or Connect

Posts by tullytra

New in box unlined chukkas from Ralph Lauren. Shoes were made in Italy, and the model is still available on the website in different colors. The size is US 9E, UK 8, EU 42. They come with the box and bags. $220 includes paypal and shipping within the u.s. please pm for shipping elsewhere.
Flat front. I missed a basic there. Thanks for reminding me.
New with tags suit by Sartoria Castangia - 100% wool - nailhead pattern (see final few pictures) - $600 including shipping within the US Jacket 3-roll-2 Ticket pocket Dual vents Fully lined Shoulders - 18.25" P2P - 22.25" Width at middle button - 21.25" Length BOC - 30" Sleeves - 25.5" (finished with faux buttonholes) Pants Waist laid flat - 18" Rise - 11" Leg opening - 8.25" Inseam - Unhemmed Flat front Please note the little white popping out from the suit is the...
New with tags jean-style corduroys from Brioni - $85 including shipping within the US - will ship internationally at cost 98% cotton 2% elastane Waist laid flat - 17.75" Rise - 10" Leg opening - 8.5" Inseam - 34.5"
Ideally looking to trade a NWT pair of Navy OB Bulldog swim trunks for a similar color in either size 30 or 32. Would be willing to sell them for $85 including shipping within the U.S. Pictures of the actual shorts available upon request, but here's a link http://www.orlebarbrown.com/men/swim-shorts/bulldog/navy
NWT RLPL Navy Corduroys $75 SOLD shipped CONUS, elsewhere at cost: [[SPOILER]] NWT Gant Rugger Grey Wool "Smarty Pants" $65 shipped CONUS, elsewhere at cost:Tagged 46IT/30USFlat frontMade in Portugal100% Hopsack woolMeasured waist laid flat - 15"Rise - 9.75"Thigh - 10.5"Inseam - 32.75" (existing cuffs)Leg opening - 7" [[SPOILER]]
New with tags chinos from Double RL tagged 34/30. Price of $70 includes shipping within the U.S. I will ship outside the U.S. at cost. 100% cotton Button fly Five pockets Waist laid flat - 17.25" Rise - 11.25" Leg opening - 7.75" Inseam - 30.75"
New with tags chinos from Double RL tagged 34/30. Price of $70 60 includes shipping within the U.S. I will ship outside the U.S. at cost. 100% cotton Button fly Five pockets Waist laid flat - 17.25" Rise - 11.25" Leg opening - 7.75" Inseam - 30.75"
The Band of Outsiders peacoats were bought from Gilt, so they came without tags attached. However, I am the original owner and can verify that they have never been worn or altered, thus the NWOT designation. Length measurements for the peacoats were take from where the collar is attached on the back of the neckline. Prices include CONUS shipping. Please don't hesitate to ask questions. [[SPOILER]] SOLD NWOT Grey Peacoat by BoO: [[SPOILER]] NWT Brooks Brothers Black Fleece...
New with tags navy wool suit from Raffaele Caruso's Sartoria Parma line for I Gemelli. The suit features hand stitching throughout and utilizes super 150s wool. The top button is attached, but loose, and will need to be secured. Sleeve buttons and a replacement front button are included. Price is $450 425 405 380 350 shipped CONUS. I will ship elsewhere at cost. Jacket features: - Dual vents - 3 roll 2.5 button stance - Fully lined - Sleeves are unfinished and measure...