or Connect

Posts by Pariolino

Quote: Originally Posted by gomestar I know, hence gimicky in the grocery stores. I know that my eggs actually aren't kept in cages. I haz seen them. OK why. In this case I understand your feelings of superiority.
Quote: Originally Posted by why Free range eggs ha. When was the last time you forgot to feel superior, why?
Quote: Originally Posted by Big A I was looking at stills from the Foof's Today Show appearance and thinking maybe someone should Foof the Foof. Does your vagina hurt every time foof gets positive feedback, or does it hurt every time he gets a mention at all?
Quote: Originally Posted by why Il mio padre d'Abruzzo. In italia, usiamo i verbi. Non fare finto, why.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger You mean more pompous, pretentious, and racist... As stated in a thread yesterday over in MC, I'd rather swallow arsenic than eat their food. DaVinci, Michaelangelo, Machiavelli, Armani, Medici, Columbus, and everyone else from Rome up, can go fcuk themselves. They're not italians, the French whose mothers have been raped by Germans and Serbs. The worst are Southern-Italians who don't know their own...
Quote: Originally Posted by why Il pasticciere, grazie. There you go, snapperhead.
Quote: Originally Posted by why Il pasticcere, grazi. Pro tip, rocks for brains, if you are going to try to impress people by pretending use speak more than one language, try to spell words correctly in your alleged second language, at least.
http://www.filmnoirbuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5458
Quote: Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff I meant similar pattern or brand. There's a lot more copying from the bottom up. And, if the CEO notices every one of the VPs are wearing Hermes, he might switch to Victoria Richards. Very well illustrated in the film "How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying" The only way a CEO would wear one of those ties would be that he grew up with a father who did not know how to dress, or was of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Actually, this isn't too far fetched. Do you want to buy a bridge?