or Connect

Posts by TomAlso

This should indeed be a sticky. Very nice work, thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by DC Attorney No deal - they suck at any price! Guess you know something that the rest of us don't.
PM sent
Quote: Originally Posted by unjung Rofl, that's what I thought of as well
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeDT TBH I see nothing wrong with styles that the OP is wearing, well apart from some of the sizing may be bit off. Seeing a 16 year old and his pal wearing a collared shirt, blazer and tie looks good and is quite refreshing. Maybe he's been looking at how some Chinese teenagers dress? Certainly much better than those awful 'Abercrombie' hoodies, baseball caps and abysmal sagging distressed jeans that many of that age...
First of all, I would like to say hi to everyone. This is my first post here and I would like to express my thanks to every active member of the community. This forum is awesome and I have already learned a lot from it. Now, to the point. Let me reassure you that forcing oneself on a lady is not at all accepted in France, Italy or any other part of Europe as far I know (I am Italian myself). On the other hand, there is no doubt that cases of sexual harassment,...