or Connect

Posts by Pingson

Great look @EliodA, really like the jacket, details?
It sure is nice living in a civilised country - I'm currently on my second week of vacation (out of seven) and hence my relative absence from this thread. I don't wear anything more dressed up than this these days:(Note the ├╝ber-cool #menswear accessory of 2014 - the stroller. Not to be confused with the semi-formal dress style )
Try cream (lighter than the jacket anyway) trousers should work (linen would likely be your best choice, given the fabric of the jacket). As for ties, orange would probably be nice, and blue-ish green probably works OK. I actually would sugest trying out a red/burgundy tie, it might work, especially with a blue shirt. ..
Me three....
Don't tell me you use the keeper on your ties?
Been travelling a lot lately, so have had few opportunities to lurk these pages, let alone post any photos. I am finally back again and I am now trying to get through the last few days before a long, well-deserved vacation. Not entirely happy with today's low contrast between trousers and SC, but I didn't feel like running back up to switch trousers after I realised it. [[SPOILER]]
Been busy, busy recently and have not had much time to post and have only occasionally lurked. But I managed to snap some pics today, first day with linen trousers. SC is wool/linen blend but unfortunately fully lined. Thinking about having it altered to be half- or quarter-lined [[SPOILER]]
While we certainly get rain here in Sweden it nowhere near as much as you get in BC, Norway is probably more similar. But I lived two years in Vancouver in the late 90s so I certainly know what to expect....
Nice look and great use of an orange tie. Keeping my fingers crossed that the nice weather stays and that it doesn't rain buckets when I visit next week.
Nice shoes, details? The rounder toe on that last suits you much better than the more square last your usual GGs have. IMHO if course....