or Connect

Posts by Pingson

Thanks for all the votes - I will try and come up with a topic for this week's FC later today, but as I haven't kept track of what topics have been featured recently, I will have to do a little homework before deciding. Hoping for something that is not too complicated and where a lot of people can participate...
Ugh, Monday...... let's leave it at that....
5 or 6 buttons (6 on me but I'm really tall)2 pockets looks best to me, but I've seen vests with 4 that look ok. It think they can be a little too busy with 4 pockets. Jetted pockets all the way, leave the flaps for the jacket....
X-post from this week's FC....
I hadn't planned on participating in the FC this week, but just realised I wore something today that fits this challenge very well after all. I commissioned this suit with the image of Harrison Ford, as Indiana jones, lecturing to students in the early scenes of "Raiders of the Lost Ark", and if that doesn't count as inspiration, I don't know what does? [[SPOILER]]
I'm cheating today as this is definitely not WIWT. I didn't have time to snap any pics today (all-day meetings, ugh!) but then I remembered that I never posted this pic last autumn. Seeing as it is one of the few pictures I have that was taken by a professional photographer I figured I had to post it here. Besides, there's far to few pics of white tie rigs in this thread so I'm trying to remedy that a little bit (and as a bonus you get a guest appearance by my beautiful...
I'm so proud to have introduced this expression into the SF lore.....
Teaching again, so time to break out the three pieces of flannel awesomeness . Besides, it's so frickin' cold here today, an extra layer surely helps....
See him wasted on the sidewalk, in his jacket and his jeans, wearin'' yesterday's misfortunes like a smileOnce he had a future, full of money love and dreams, which he spent like they was goin' out o' style