or Connect

Posts by Pingson

Well, as a scientist I would like to believe that some truths transcends politics, but then maybe I'm just naïve......
Wouldn't one black and one brown shoe look really odd?
In guessing that picture is taken right out of the new Kansas high school books on science and history, right?
What are "Team Murica" thus far in these competitions... 0-2 or is it 0-3?????
Damn, seeing @Anden's photo I just remembered what I should have used for my Friday challenge - Scandinavia vs. rest of the world. Oh well, we can kick the rest of the world's butt some another time I guess.........
Very nice
New Friday challenge thread is up and running. Time to bring those repp ties out, boys....
OK, new challenge is up
I will use this week's Friday challenge to pay homage to one of my all time favourite threads here on SF (that unfortunately fizzled out prematurely) - A Study In Stripes: Regimental And Repp TiesI came to SF thinking that striped and/or repp ties were the absolutely most boring tie you could pick. Besides, the stripes ties I was used to see most people wearing were garish and frankly ugly. However, my transformation is now complete thanks to SF in general and this...
Just need a nice bespoke suit and some lighter fluid.....