or Connect

Posts by Pingson

Sure.......
Sorry to barge in on this thread but this might interest some people here. I have a Vanda navy raw silk tie that I just never wear, partly because it's on the short side for me and partly because I've come to realise that I just don't like raw silk. This is the tie in question: [[SPOILER]] It's a really nice tie however (it is a Vanda after all), and I would like for it to have a home where it receives the love it deserves. I'm not looking for any monetary compensation but...
Memo to Stich: spend less money on seven-fold ties and more on paint for the house
Charcoal flanells would look great with that jacket, just sayin'....
Well orange is a shade of red.....
I don't think it's too bad, maybe on the cute side but colourwise it kind of works with the tie. Complementary colours is a good place to start, so something with red in it would probably work (you PS have pink so it's close)Pairing tie and PS is an art, not a science despite what some people say. At least I haven't found a fool proof theory yet. When in doubt go with a plain white (or, gasp!), without one.
I want your job!
Worked by clearing the Safari cache on my iPhone. The MacBook just magically started working this afternoon, but I cleared the Safari cache there too, just to be on the safe side...
Well score two for things that make the world a better place to live in......
There's not so many photos, but lots of hilarious quotes taken from StyFo