or Connect

Posts by Pingson

There are already a ton of those threads, it's called "Tumblr"....
Which definition of funky did you have in mind; 4. Slanga. Characterized by originality and modishness; unconventionalb. Outlandishly vulgar or eccentric in a humorous or tongue-in-cheek mannerPS is wool/silk from Drake's a few years back (got it from our own Malford) and the moleskin trousers are the single pleated (gasp!) version from Pakeman Catto & Carter....Nice tie BTW - really envious of that one I am....
. (double post)
I would say yes, but SB holds final say here...(I only came up with the original topic).
I think the colour was called "corn"...Moleskin
Thanks for the comments on yesterday's fit pic, much appreciated. If yesterday was city, today is decidely country....Edit: Looks like I need to shorten those sleeves a tad bit.... [[SPOILER]]
Subscribed
That's a Freudian slip if I ever have seen one... ...also known as "damn you autocorrect"......
I grew with Stitch, I think either SC or suits should be OK.
I think a simple challenge most people can participate in is a "white shirt" challenge. I used to wear white shirts all the time, then I came to SF and learned that I had been doing it wrong this whole the time and now I only own two white shirts. So the challenge would be to pick an outfit that features a white shirt (tie is a must) and prove that sometimes white simply is the best choice..... But I'd be happy to hear other suggestions from people....