or Connect

Posts by Pingson

So I did it right then when I PM:ed you my selection? I was worried there for a while.....
+10e6
Actually we have a long standing tradition of just siding with who ever is winning at the moment....
It wasn't enough that you got your 'Murican butt kicked last time? What are you, a masochist?
+1, pure silk with tweed is
So just when you think spring is around the corner, it's back to "tweed and flannel weather". [[SPOILER]]
Stich doing his patented "late surgeā„¢".....
UC, is that a 1.5-breasted waistcoat? Looks like the overlap is less than what one usually sees on double-breasted waistcoats.I definitely agree. There's a section in one of Flusser's book (Dressing the Man, I think) about how lower gorges are preferable for taller men. Flusser use some old pics of Gregory Peck (6'3") and Cary Grant (6'2") as examples and those pictures really changed my view on gorges...
Thanks for all the comments on the Friday fit, much appreciated!I finally got around to having this third Caraceni suit altered. The working buttonholes made lengthening the sleeve somewhat of a pain, but in the end it worked out OK. [[SPOILER]]
Patience you must have, young padwan. Far from over this challenge is.....