or Connect

Posts by Pingson

Got an email from Shaya yesterday saying the hangers would ship directly from the US within a day or so. I haven't gotten firm confirmation that they have shipped yet, but it seems they will be on their way soon.
Foo =
On that point that we both agree.....
Which of course is nonsense - I have ever only heard that statement from Foo and there are an almost infinite number of counterexamples suggesting that it works just fine. It may not be the most creative solution, but saying that it doesn't work is just BS
Vintage bespoke (ie. not bespoke for me) - from Caraceni Roma
I like this fit, with the exception of the PS which I think should be darker to complement the tie better. As opposed to Stitchy, i don't min pairing the tie and SC, the tie is som much darker that it doesn't matter that they both have busy patterns.Looking good!That jacket is , just wish there would have been a tie in the fit as well.....Not bad, and I kind of like the blue on blue on blue. Shirt is not to denim-y to me...This is just awesome, Roycru is one of my...
Thanks! Great looking suit and tie, details?
NYI, colours are lovely, but I am not a fan of peaked lapels on what is clearly a casual jacket (casual fabric, patch pockets) - seems incoherent to me. And oh, you forgot to buckle you shoes Today: [[SPOILER]]
Hard to say from the photos, especially since you have your hands in your pockets. But the suit looks perfectly fine to me, far better than some of these skinny suits that have been fashionable in recent years.IMHO pleated trousers is not necessarily a more dated look than flat-front trousers and which trousers you prefer (should) depend what suits your build and that flatters you most. I tend to prefer pleated pants because I have rather large thighs and the pleats allow...
Exactly what I had in mind, most excellent Sir!