or Connect

Posts by Pingson

X-posting from the Friday challenge.
As promised - 100% pure cashmere awesomeness. I leave the PoW on PoW to Pliny this time.... [[SPOILER]]
Please keep exploring, you still haven't found whatever you are looking for......In all seriousness, there are just too many patterns and colours going on here, jacket and shirt are really busy enough that they should only be used separately and preferably with items that are solid coloured. Jacket would look nice with a solid shirt, the shirt looks just too casual to me for wearing with jacket and tie......
^Great look Anden. Will do well in the FC, I'm sure.....Seems to be unusually cold in the frigid north today, as both Swedish entries (thus far) feature cardigans for extra layering We are now eagerly waiting to see if our cousins to the east will follow suit (@Roy Al, I'm talking about you)....... [[SPOILER]]
Most certainly, yes
Kind of a moot point since he won anyway. But I would at least have voted for this outfit
Damn, Pliny you did what I was planning to do (PoW tie with PoW suit). Looks pretty good actually....
I know you are gong to hate me for saying this Stich, but that fit just screams for a coloured PS that balance out the green tie - either by picking up the green color or by contrasting it with some other equally stark colour (red, blue, you name it, anything but white really. In fact no PS would have been better than white!) - it is especially obvious in the full fit. That would have been the final piece that had pushed this into a truly outstanding fit, right now it is...
I expected nothing less of you Sugar.....