or Connect

Posts by Pingson

Never had a bad Drake's tie either. I like Drake's exactly because they make robust and substantial (for lack of a better word) ties that I find are perfect for tweeds and flannels (which I wear about 9 months out of the year). No doubt do I love my Vanda ties, but I find that they work better for the warm months since they are so incredibly lightweight. It just don't feel right to wear them with tweeds (which I occasionally do anyway, since I like the damns ties so much).
Yes it is indeed very sad, I also find the 8cm ties to be too skimpy for me. The 9cm ties they had left were a mix if ties from the last few seasons, but they probably had less than 50 of them left and there were only a few designs to choose from. I picked up the ancient madder in the pics above and a navy with white pin dots that I have been contemplating getting for quite a while now. While Drake still have the MTO program, I find the price (£155) a tad bit too much for...
Nothing new here except the tie which I picked up over the weekend in Drake's store on Clifford Street. Store manager informed me that they will only produce 8cm ties for the foreseeable future. I picked up two of the last 9cm ties they were still carrying (in a box that had to be sent down from the storage upstairs). So alas no more Drake ties for me (unless I try their MTO program)..... [[SPOILER]]
Early entry as I will be way most of the weekend (going to London, yay!!). Go team Furriners!!! [[SPOILER]]
I do get regular approval by both my wife and kids, and that's pretty much all the approval I need
I can assure you that you had several among the top 20, I am particularly fond of this and thisI also automatically disqualified myself when selecting fits. I know I like the way I dress so it seemed like a moot point to select my own fits.....
It happens..... but rarely. I can't say that is a common occurrence that people comment on how I dress, except for the occasional snide comments from my colleagues - which frankly I couldn't care less about.
I should probably add that when I selected the fits, I decided to only get only one fit per person that I selected. And I agree with what others have stated, there were probably 20 other fits I easily could have chosen instead. But it was an interesting exercise to go through all the post and get a more comprehensive view of the fits from different people.....
So I did it right then when I PM:ed you my selection? I was worried there for a while.....