or Connect

Posts by Pingson

Thanks @SeaJen. It's a pair of Borrelli OTR, so I don't know the source of the fabric. But I actually have a pair from Luxire in the light-grey Minnis flannel, and they are very similar in colour but perhaps a little sturdier and not as soft as the Borrelli trousers.
Couldn't be bothered with a tie today... [[SPOILER]]
Missed the first attempt, so can't say anything about that, but here I would say that the suit looks nice, but is maybe a little bit too "generous". It could definitely use some more waist suppression, to shape the jacket a little more. Also, the shoulders look a little too wide to me, but that could also be because they are rather structured. I would also consider slimming sleeves a little, and make sure that they are of the same length - there is something funny with the...
Frickin' cold here today, so some extra layering with a sweater is a must....
I know it's not eBay, but I got mine here . I must say they're worth the somewhat high price, fit is spot on (for me) and quality-wise they seem to be as good as they come.....
First outing of new cords. They're chocolate brown so don't photograph all that well in what masquerades as daylight here at this time of the year.....
Very nice @SeaJen, really like that combination of colours
Many thanks for the thumbs on yesterday's pic! Today, featuring "one pocket-flap in/one out sprezz"......
We have a winner, congratulations to @calypso, most well deserved. I now gladly hand over the FC in your hands.....
I knew you would like today's pic