or Connect

Posts by Pingson

I hadn't planned on participating in the FC this week, but just realised I wore something today that fits this challenge very well after all. I commissioned this suit with the image of Harrison Ford, as Indiana jones, lecturing to students in the early scenes of "Raiders of the Lost Ark", and if that doesn't count as inspiration, I don't know what does? [[SPOILER]]
I'm cheating today as this is definitely not WIWT. I didn't have time to snap any pics today (all-day meetings, ugh!) but then I remembered that I never posted this pic last autumn. Seeing as it is one of the few pictures I have that was taken by a professional photographer I figured I had to post it here. Besides, there's far to few pics of white tie rigs in this thread so I'm trying to remedy that a little bit (and as a bonus you get a guest appearance by my beautiful...
I'm so proud to have introduced this expression into the SF lore.....
Teaching again, so time to break out the three pieces of flannel awesomeness . Besides, it's so frickin' cold here today, an extra layer surely helps....
See him wasted on the sidewalk, in his jacket and his jeans, wearin'' yesterday's misfortunes like a smileOnce he had a future, full of money love and dreams, which he spent like they was goin' out o' style
Some pretty basic stuff today, but it was all I could muster this morning....
Thanks for the warm welcome back, will try to check in here on a little more regular basis in the future. One of the unexpected consequences of stepping away from the tailored clothing game for more than six months is that when you return, it is like you have a whole new wardrobe sitting there just waiting for you. Like meeting a lot of old friends again.....Today, first outing of the Cappelli tie that was commissioned through SF last summer. It's been biding it's time in...
Sup' guys? Long time, no see...... [[SPOILER]]
It will be a little while before I am back so @EFV you have to hold down the fort alone for another while, sorry. I'm on parental leave for few weeks and then will go to China for two weeks in the end of September on a business trip. Plan to be back more regularly in October (but will still only work part -time, so we'll see how many pics I have time to snap)