or Connect

Posts by Pingson

Knit ties with suits have been frowned upon more than one time here. Personally I have no problem with it, obviously...I wouldn't say very slim. Slimmer that the SF optimum, that is true but OTOH far better than on most OTR suits - or at least what has been on most OTR suits the last years. It seems to slowly be changing however...
This might not get too much love around here, but should hopefully at least a thumb from @patrickBOOTH [[SPOILER]]
This seems to be the place where all the hip boys are hanging, so I'm in too.....
I if only could own one tie, it would be this one. Works with just about anything, and ties a superb knot.. [[SPOILER]]
Well of course, I'm on it.......
I don't wear this absolutely awesome Vanda cashmere tie nearly enough..... that must change!
Tell that to Ralph, and tell him I think so too.....
Thanks @SeaJen. It's a pair of Borrelli OTR, so I don't know the source of the fabric. But I actually have a pair from Luxire in the light-grey Minnis flannel, and they are very similar in colour but perhaps a little sturdier and not as soft as the Borrelli trousers.
Couldn't be bothered with a tie today... [[SPOILER]]
Missed the first attempt, so can't say anything about that, but here I would say that the suit looks nice, but is maybe a little bit too "generous". It could definitely use some more waist suppression, to shape the jacket a little more. Also, the shoulders look a little too wide to me, but that could also be because they are rather structured. I would also consider slimming sleeves a little, and make sure that they are of the same length - there is something funny with the...