or Connect

Posts by Pingson

A great motto to live by and something that is sorely needed on most internet fora.I get an email notification every time I get quoted (properly with the @ sign). The setting for this is somewhere in you personal page - probably called notifications or something like that.
That's why I have a tumblr - I just go back to any given day and see what I wore that day and in what combination. But the Excel-sheet is a nice touch for statistics geeks like me....
^stealth editing when it is at it's best
Another good book, which should be required reading for people here is Dana Thomas "Deluxe - how luxury lost it's lustre". Highly recommended.
If you want some insights into how a lot of the things that carry the "Made in Italy" tag are produced and how companies are cutting corners to apply that tag, read Roberto Saviano's book "Gomorrah". It gives a pretty good description of the conditions under which even really high-end clothing items are produced. A real eye-opener and a very good description of the enormous influence the Camorra has on just about everything in and around Naples.
So was I
+1, kind of what I said - 1 minute ago
Don't know where they are made, but they look good on you and that's really what matters.From what I've read here you are down to one suit (THE Formosa). You'll wear that one in to the ground if you don't have a few suits to alternate between. Two SS suits will take you a long way while you SLOWLY build your new wardrobe. Rome wasn't built in in one day, you know.
Well, for $1000 more you would get TWO SS suits.
just odd....