or Connect

Posts by Pingson

It will be a little while before I am back so @EFV you have to hold down the fort alone for another while, sorry. I'm on parental leave for few weeks and then will go to China for two weeks in the end of September on a business trip. Plan to be back more regularly in October (but will still only work part -time, so we'll see how many pics I have time to snap)
I think the main problem with charcoal is that it is very hard to photograph and often comes across as black in photos. IMHO that is a major reason for the general dislike of charcoal trousers (not the only one, but a certainly a strong contributing factor, navy has some of the same problems - colour representation in photos is a tricky)Agree on the shoes though, need dark brown or burgundy if not black
Hmm, I seem to recall vaguely a discussion a few days ago regarding charcoal trousers and mid-grey jackets.....
Well, and Stichy will hate me for pointing this out, but in all honesty that is exactly what ordinary braces do - keep your trousers in the same spot all day. I nowadays go crazy the few times I wear trousers with a belt as the trousers keep shifting all over the place during the course of a day, absolutely hate it. That never happens with braces, just sayin'....
Most certainly the houndstooth, the colours are relatively easy to pair with most things.Not a fan if aqua in general and not this multi-stripe windowpanes in particular....
I don't think the button stance is nessecarily too high, maybe it could be lowered 0.5-1" or so. What's more disturbing in my eyes is that the jacket looks to be a good 1-1.5" too short and that gives the whole jacket odd proportions. Problem is that it is likely not possible to lengthen the jacket that much now.Trousers looks like they should be fairly easy to fix, maybe let out across thighs and cleaned up over the seat to remove wrinkles in the back.
I wear Clarks on a pretty regular basis they are great casual shoes They're decent shoes, but as Spectre I treat them as disposable (just like sneakers). Wear and then get new when they wear out...
Isn't that the answer though? If there is one thing SF is obsessed about its lapel roll, the more the better......
WTF That should lead to immediate expulsion. I always imagined the Venn-diagram consisting of SF users and wearers of Crocs to be completely non-overlapping....
There's a CM Casual thread where this fit would perhaps work better, but in reality anything goes in this thread. I've posted at least one pic in shorts and nobody has kicked me out yet...