or Connect

Posts by Pingson

Friday ..another try at wearing a bow tie, this one a lovely wool challis number from our own @Henry Carter, Shout-out to @Coxsackie for the tip off about the last item being available at HC's sale..... [[SPOILER]]
Kind of a rumpled look today, but hey it's Monday so what do you expect?
First time ever wearing a bowtie (apart from white tie of course). Trying to do it in as much of a non-hipster way as possible, but I'm not sure I'm succeeding.... Especially since my wife's reaction this morning was laughter followed by comments about school boys [[SPOILER]]
Still, it is depressing to see that even at that type of arrangement, where people should know better, they nevertheless don't know the dress rules for white tie. Rule #1 is that your waistcoat should not extend past your jacket.....Today it was gun club day.....
Outside I wear a pair of these......
Crappy light today (or I should say almost non-existent - horrible, horrible weather outside), so this was only pic that didn't end up either grossly under-exposed or blurry.....
Just bought two HC bow ties, including the challis @Coxsackie suggested above. Many thanks for all suggestions....
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I don't know why I didn't think of Exquisite Trimmings myself. Will also check Hober and Herry Carter.....
Need more frown, you look far too happy....
The first pair by a mile, to much "frame" on the others....The first pair also remind me of this (which is a good thing, I might add):